2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this so please correct me if I'm wrong. I have a 2011 Mazda 3 2.0 sedan. I have this bizzar clicking noise coming front the driver front and it doesn't always happen some times it will click some times it won't I know most people will assume axle but this only happens when I'm going straight goes away when turning and in most cases when I hit a bump. I've check the tires there was nothing there is no leaking for the cv boots nothing looks abnormal and I don't just want to say oh it's an axle go replace it and still have the same problem. The noise is only coming from the driver front and honestly I'm stumped and don't know what to do if anyone has any suggestions please let me know I could use all the help I can get right now lol.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Check the underneath the fender your upper strut plate mount. If you hit a bad pot hole it might be it. Did you felt anything different from your steering when turning left right. Just my two cents I maybe wrong I may be right. Just helping out

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts