2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed last week that my air conditioner has started making a clicking noise. I don't think it's the air conditioner itself, but something stuck in the air conditioning ducts. It sounds like there's a piece of paper stuck in the fan and the clicking speed increases as you up the fan speed. Also, sometimes you can hear it bouncing around like whatever is in the way has been knocked loose. I'm 99.9% sure this isn't normal seeing how I've only had the car 3 months and the noise began about a month ago. Any insight on what this problem might be? I thought that maybe a leaf somehow got into the air conditioning, but i can't think of a way that it would have gotten in. Just wanted to do a little research before I take it by the dealership. Any help would be great!!! :yes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had this same issue as well as a few other people on this board. For me, I'm pretty sure it was just a leaf that got stuck in there somehow but it went away after a week or so. Sounds like you've had it for a month now though so it's a bit different, but you're not alone that's for sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts