2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Clear bra recommended product

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  BIGDOC 
#1 ·
I remember seeing a thread on here where someone with a Snowflake White Mazda 3 had a clear bra installed. It wasn't a 3M product, and someone had told be it was far better and nearly the same price, but I can't find that thread anymore. :(

Kinda wanna schedule an appointment soon.

Thanks in advance!

#9 ·
I put 3M on the edge of my hood and fenders but have more rock chips in 4 months on the rest of the hood and bumper than on my previous car of 8 years. I'd definitely recommend you go for a full covering if you can. Wish I had put the money towards it when I had the chance.

#11 ·
Thanks guys for the responses! I'm booking an appointment, but the guy won't give me a quote until I take possession of the car, which is in a week or two. Odd.

#12 ·
So now some bad news about clear bra's... I recently had to remove clear-bra protection from a Lexus SC430 that was 3 1/2 years old and looked like it had cracked paint on the car and it was a bitch to remove with a heat gun.This is in sunny florida and the car was a champagne color.Don't know what brand it was but it wasn't easy. Just want you all to look into the long term effects of it thats all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.