2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* Unique Auto Finish *

Unique Auto Finish is a team of two brothers that specialize and takes pride in Detailing Vehicles. We also Paint Wheels, Tint taillights and Install High Intensity Discharge Bulbs. **

Either it would be for a car show, photo shoot, family gathering, a meet, or if you just want to stay clean. *We guarantee your car will out-shine any car next to it. Giving your car the top quality TLC it deserves and with you driving home with a Unique glass-like Finish.*

Our Deatail Prices are.

Economic Detail
Wash, Clay, 1-Step Polish, Wax -
5 - 6 Hours*
Small cars-120
Medium sized-140
Large sized vehicles -180
Professional Detail
*Wash, Clay, 2 Step Polish, Wax and Glaze
*-> 6-8 Hours
Small cars-160
Medium sized cars-180
Large sized vehicles- 220

V.I.P Detail
Wash, Clay, 3 Step Polish, Engine bay, Exhaust polish, Deep Wheel Polish, Wax,Glaze*
8-10 Hours
small cars -200
Medium sized cars- 220
Large sized vehicles- 280

** * * * ''The Elite Detail $500''
As many hours as needed to get the car to as close to perfection as possible. Inside and out. (This may take several days)

*Interior
Includes*vaccuum, dusting, protection, plastic polishing, etc..;*
Cars- $45
Suv"s and Trucks -$60*

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
:yes: thumbs up for tony!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Where is the shop located at?

I'm looking for a deep cleaning now that my garage is almost cleaned out and ready for the 3 to be put back in.

·
Registered
214 Posts
How much for tail light and head light tints ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paintball facilities in the Chicago land Area?

I'm planning a bachelor party for my friend who is getting married in February of 2009. I want the party to be in January or February. I thought paintball would be a fun and competitive way to start the bachelor party off. Does anyone know of any good paintball facilities in the chicago land area? We would be leaving his place which is in Schaumburg. There is going to be about 20 gun-slinging guys there. Price? Arenas? Relaxed atmosphere? Thanks for any help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.