2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the forum and have been trying to get involved with the groups as well as trying to chat with some of the local guys about possible meets, gatherings and various other events but not really getting a response.

If any of you are out there, Id love to chat and share stories, tips, ideas, ect...

Have a great one.
Cheers

By the way, I have an 06 Mazda3 Hatch - 5spd
*aftermarket sway bars
*borla exhaust (catback)
*custom cold air intake
*lowering springs ordered and on the way :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
A lot of people would probably be down for a meet of some sort, but scheduling is usually the issue haha. If there were a Wednesday/Sunday meet I'd def be down!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im game for anything its just a matter of actually getting people in this local Chicago forum to talk and work out times. Id seriously love to get more and more people together and even just BS on here about things. So far no luck though :(

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Im game for anything its just a matter of actually getting people in this local Chicago forum to talk and work out times. Id seriously love to get more and more people together and even just BS on here about things. So far no luck though :(
I'm ready!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am down for a meet, I have not been on the forums posting as much as I should but I would difintely like to have a meet and give ppl a chance to show off our hard work. I am in the Des Plaines area.. where is a good central point for everyone?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mochamonster, sneakerhead and BSUBigMac... thanks for the replies to this thread! Glad to see people are interested in getting a meet together. I live in Vernon Hills so thats a pretty good central spot for the 2 of you, but not too sure about everyone else who might be interested. Where ever the meet may take place, Id love to get a good sized group together.

Im new to this to forum so therefore any advice on getting the word out more would be great!
Thanks again! :)

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Mochamonster, sneakerhead and BSUBigMac... thanks for the replies to this thread! Glad to see people are interested in getting a meet together. I live in Vernon Hills so thats a pretty good central spot for the 2 of you, but not too sure about everyone else who might be interested. Where ever the meet may take place, Id love to get a good sized group together.

Im new to this to forum so therefore any advice on getting the word out more would be great!
Thanks again! :)
I live in Northwest Indiana, but I'm a teacher. I have a lot of time off in the summer so I don't mind driving for a meet. Give me a time, date, and location and I should be able to make it unless I'm on vacation!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think Vernon Hills would be good.. Kinda lame for spots to meet at... used to live there myself.
I have next weekend free from the little woman if anyone is interested in setting something up.. We could also move the location to schamburg if ppl are concerned about the drive... plenty of nice places out that way to eat and way not a meeting spot

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm good to meet anytime on Sundays. I work at a Mazda Dealership so I'm not really free until after 6pm on Saturday eveneings and not at all on Fridays haha. But if we get a meet goin' that would rule.

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
I'm up for schaumberg, sounds legit tgi friday meet?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am in for next sunday... should have my boost leak sitution figured out by then from my recent FMIC install::: fingers crossed:::
We could meet at fudruckers in schamburg ... its a burger place about 5 min west of the mall... nice parking lot and good food. but im in for anything haha

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Hmmm.... nothing really around woodfield that sounds appealing maybe olive garden, I don't know but I can bring a DSLR for a photoshoot!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hmmm.... nothing really around woodfield that sounds appealing maybe olive garden, I don't know but I can bring a DSLR for a photoshoot!
I can bring my DSLR too, maybe someone could show me how to use it better!

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Sounds like a date! When though? this friday sound good for everyone?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts