2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone else had this subject problem, my '3 currently is in with the dealership being diagnosed as I'm writing this, so once I know what's going on I'll update this post.

Background: 2014 3 S-GT hatchback, 2.5L engine, about 20,300 miles on the odo. Car has been absolutely problem free to this point, and I do all the maintenance myself. After rotating my tires, when I started the car to move it to its normal position in the garage, the CEL (check engine light), AT (auto transmission), DSC (stability control) and TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) idiot lights all illuminated. Shut it down & restarted and the lights all remained on; no apparent problems driving the car, as I was able to drive it to the dealer ~ 8 miles away without any issues or abnormal performance.

Any guesses on what might be wrong with it?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I guess a wheel speed sensor

Don

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Problem solved.... Brought it back to the dealer, turns out there's a TSB for this problem. Fix involved a software update to the power train control computer, and replacement of a couple of pressure switches in the transmission. All covered under warranty.

TSB# was 05-005/16

1 - 3 of 3 Posts