2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to change my manual folding mirror to automatic folding mirror on my MAZDA3 2017. I need the wiring diagram of the driver's side control switches, the door lock signal wire and the ACC ON signal wire, does someone has these diagrams. Thank you.:smile2:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi There

There's a kit for doing this on the 2014-2016 Mazda3

Part Number: C850-V7-650A
RRP excluding fitting, including VAT €115.73

It includes a drivers door mounted relay with all the relevant wiring and very detailed instructions (40 pages). I have successfully fitted this myself though I will say I found it quite difficult mainly because withdrawing wires from one multi-plug to reposition them in another without damaging them is a skill that needs to be acquired before tackling this job not during it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi There

There's a kit for doing this on the 2014-2016 Mazda3

Part Number: C850-V7-650A
RRP excluding fitting, including VAT €115.73

It includes a drivers door mounted relay with all the relevant wiring and very detailed instructions (40 pages). I have successfully fitted this myself though I will say I found it quite difficult mainly because withdrawing wires from one multi-plug to reposition them in another without damaging them is a skill that needs to be acquired before tackling this job not during it.
Thank you for your response. I knew about that kit, but the problem is that I couldn't find the kit because it's not availbale in Tunisia :frown2:, so I would like to use standard parts and design it myself :wink2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts