2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

I am new at the forum and I need your help to assist me on how to change the language of my entertainment navigation system from japan language to English.
The OS info is below:
Music Database: 00.05.000
Fail Safe Version: 55.00.650

please help.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
630 Posts
From what I have read here, it should be possible. Have you searched the forum for "change language" and read some threads about that topic? I would recommend doing so, because you are not the first one asking this question here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My version is
I have read that for EU region if your firmware is under 30 you must first upgrade to ver 31 and then to 70.
what is your suggestion to follow from my jp m version ?
to go to eu version 31 first and then to EU 70 or go directly to EU 70 ?
please assist.

·
Registered
630 Posts
You do not have to downgrade to FW 31, as your FW is already version 55. You can directly go to FW 70. But stick to the FW update procedure manual PDF to the word.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You do not have to downgrade to FW 31, as your FW is already version 55. You can directly go to FW 70. But stick to the FW update procedure manual PDF to the word.
Actually I'm trying to do same thing with exactly same scenario. In one topic I read that North America board is very similar with JP. It is obvious that radio will have frequency problem but I dont know if the NA firmware or EU firmware will be better. That's the question Im looking for answer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts