2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
6301 - 6312 of 6312 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
@Slawek407 : Did you downgrade from a FW 59 to FW 56? The IC looks like a KF model of 2017. To my knowledge this was never shipped from factory with a FW 56, only with FW 59. Perhaps your issues occur, because you installed a firmware that was never meant to be installed at a KF model - and therefore the firmware does not support some features you expect to be working (an which are perhaps not existent in a KE model, which FW 56 was meant to be for). If I am right and you downgraded, I would recommend to update to a FW 59 or 70. If you think about using AIO Tweaks install the ID7/Autorun tweak of AIO 2.8.6 before the update to any firmware between 59.00.502 - 70.00.100. I then would not recommend to update to a higher version as 70.00.100. AIO Android Auto works best with FW 59.00.502 (and will not work with any FW 70).

·
Registered
3 Posts
@Slawek407 : Did you downgrade from a FW 59 to FW 56? The IC looks like a KF model of 2017. To my knowledge this was never shipped from factory with a FW 56, only with FW 59. Perhaps your issues occur, because you installed a firmware that was never meant to be installed at a KF model - and therefore the firmware does not support some features you expect to be working (an which are perhaps not existent in a KE model, which FW 56 was meant to be for). If I am right and you downgraded, I would recommend to update to a FW 59 or 70. If you think about using AIO Tweaks install the ID7/Autorun tweak of AIO 2.8.6 before the update to any firmware between 59.00.502 - 70.00.100. I then would not recommend to update to a higher version as 70.00.100. AIO Android Auto works best with FW 59.00.502 (and will not work with any FW 70).
Thank you for your interest in my problem.
I don't know if there was downgraded software, I have to call the previous owner. The car is from 01/01/2017. The car is from the USA but I bought it in Poland. . I don't know what AIO Tweaks is, if what I think is android auto and the touchpad while driving is working. What version of the software should I change to, European or American. I once read that the software must be the same as the country where the car was made. Will I have the menu and navigation sound in Polish. The radio tuner is USA. I checked, but the radio works on European waves. It all works now. There is only a compass and a maintenance monitor. Reading sms in Polish also works. Please help me where to start. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Polish language only comes with the EU version only, so you can stick to this version, if these mentioned minor issues do not bother you.

·
Registered
Mazda 3, 2015, SkyActiv, 1.5L, 120hp, 6AT, Touring+, Titanium Flash Mica
509 Posts
After this change, SCBS stopped working
After many searches I made the following change and everything works, without errors.
0720 0418 2845 F0BF 0665 to 0720 0418 284C F0BF 066C (B1 01001100) ,and the checksum in 0720 (From Configuration menu i relearn ABS and SBS/MRCC )
I did the same change initially after discussing this with @Nikodim.
Have you tested SCBS with some cardboard box to verify that it works after the change?

I don't like one aspect of MRCC - is that it doesn't notice standing cars. So if I'm using it in the city, and come to a stop light from afar, and there are cars - it won't notice them. So SBS won't stop the car as well, and probably FOW/DRSS won't help either.
In that case I think that only SCBS would work, but at the same time, if I set MRCC to 50 kmph, and SCBS works at 4-40 or something like that - it won't work as well from what I understand.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I did the same change initially after discussing this with @Nikodim.
Have you tested SCBS with some cardboard box to verify that it works after the change?

I don't like one aspect of MRCC - is that it doesn't notice standing cars. So if I'm using it in the city, and come to a stop light from afar, and there are cars - it won't notice them. So SBS won't stop the car as well, and probably FOW/DRSS won't help either.
In that case I think that only SCBS would work, but at the same time, if I set MRCC to 50 kmph, and SCBS works at 4-40 or something like that - it won't work as well from what I understand.
Even the MRCC with stop and go can't detect stationary cars sometimes. Coming to a stop while using MRCC, you should always be cautious. I've used MRCC 1-200 km/h with my 2015 Mazda 3 without any issue for about 2 years. SCBS works alright. Now I'm using MRCC with stop and go with my 2018 Mazda 6. Only difference is Mazda6 can come to a complete stop and resume while Mazda3 stops braking under 5 km/h but does not cancel the MRCC.

·
Registered
Mazda 3, 2015, SkyActiv, 1.5L, 120hp, 6AT, Touring+, Titanium Flash Mica
509 Posts
Even the MRCC with stop and go can't detect stationary cars sometimes. Coming to a stop while using MRCC, you should always be cautious. I've used MRCC 1-200 km/h with my 2015 Mazda 3 without any issue for about 2 years. SCBS works alright. Now I'm using MRCC with stop and go with my 2018 Mazda 6. Only difference is Mazda6 can come to a complete stop and resume while Mazda3 stops braking under 5 km/h but does not cancel the MRCC.

BTW, did you hear some noise from under the hood right side when the car was breaking below ~15 kmph with 1-200 activated? Kinda like ABS working.

And did you have the BREAK! signal on HUD if you kept rolling to the car in front of you after the car stopped breaking below 5 kmph?

·
Registered
185 Posts
BTW, did you hear some noise from under the hood right side when the car was breaking below ~15 kmph with 1-200 activated? Kinda like ABS working.

And did you have the BREAK! signal on HUD if you kept rolling to the car in front of you after the car stopped breaking below 5 kmph?
That noise under the hood is there even with mazda 6.
Yes, i've seen brake signal. Just like that

·
Registered
225 Posts
Good evening, does anyone know if it is possible to install clean headlights in a cx-5 ke? And if you have to activate something to work? When he snows the LED headlights, they are not able to melt the snow and with the clean headlights I could remove part of that snow. Thanks

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
See XLS of SergSlim in tab FBCM 726-01-01 B3 b2=1 has to be set to activate the headlight washer.

Wiring of an CX-5 KE:
Rectangle Product Font Slope Parallel

Keep in mind that you should use the larger washer tank (I wrote about retrofitting it here in the forum: Link to Thread) and that you need a new front bumper (due to the holes) if you want to use original parts - and obviously the headlight washers and hoses as well. In nordic countries they come from factory with the headlight cleaners I guess, so there have to be original parts for the front bumper of the CX-5 KE Facelift (2015-2017, with LED).

Edit: CX-5 KE Front Bumper with parking senors, with number plate holder and with headlight washer holes could be part number KD53-50-031B-8P - order in your car colour and double check.

·
Registered
225 Posts
See XLS of SergSlim in tab FBCM 726-01-01 B3 b2=1 has to be set to activate the headlight washer.

Wiring of an CX-5 KE:
View attachment 285284

Keep in mind that you should use the larger washer tank (I wrote about retrofitting it here in the forum: Link to Thread) and that you need a new front bumper (due to the holes) if you want to use original parts - and obviously the headlight washers and hoses as well. In nordic countries they come from factory with the headlight cleaners I guess, so there have to be original parts for the front bumper of the CX-5 KE Facelift (2015-2017, with LED).

Edit: CX-5 KE Front Bumper with parking senors, with number plate holder and with headlight washer holes could be part number KD53-50-031B-8P - order in your car colour and double check.
I already have the large tank installed since I have the level sensor on.

And if I'm not mistaken, the electrical installation is also complete in the absence of the motor.

I thought I had read at some point that it had to be activated but yesterday I can’t find where to do it, that's why my question.

Thank you!!!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Don't worry, as soon as I have done it I'll show it to you. I have to look for all the second-hand parts since new ones are quite expensive.

Only the headlight pump costs new more than €200.

I have already located everything in the absence of one of the two ejectors and the general pipe.

When I have everything, I must also make the hole in the front bumper.

6301 - 6312 of 6312 Posts