2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
6261 - 6280 of 6472 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
However, I noticed one thing that bothers me. Not sure if it is related to any config change, or rather to how MRCC works at all.. When I'm driving on MRCC and approach a car at full stop (at red light, for example), it might not see the car (the icon does not appear and speed is not reduced). I have not checked what would happen if I keep driving really close to it, and always pressed brake pedal.
yes, The MRCC system does not detect the following as physical objects:
  • Vehicles approaching in the opposite direction
  • Pedestrians
  • Stationary objects (stopped vehicles, obstructions)

·
Registered
Mazda 3, 2015, SkyActiv, 1.5L, 120hp, 6AT, Touring+, Titanium Flash Mica
532 Posts
yes, The MRCC system does not detect the following as physical objects:
  • Vehicles approaching in the opposite direction
  • Pedestrians
  • Stationary objects (stopped vehicles, obstructions)
Thanks, read it in the manual today as well.

Quite strange if you ask me. I wonder if SBS/SCBS would work in such case.

Also today I noticed, that USA manual has description of FOW, but does not have DRSS. While Ukrainian manual has DRSS, but does not have FOW. Funniest thing that Ukraine never had BM with MRCC sold officially.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Something changed either by you or by a computer glitch. That DTC # is from a mismatch data between the Instrument Cluster and BCM.
Try this, clear DTC turn off car and disconnect battery negative terminal for 15-20 minutes. Good luck, post result.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Something changed either by you or by a computer glitch. That DTC # is from a mismatch data between the Instrument Cluster and BCM.
Try this, clear DTC turn off car and disconnect battery negative terminal for 15-20 minutes. Good luck, post result.
Tried it and the DTC code didn't disappear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. recently purchased a brand new 2021 Mazda 3 Turbo w/ Premium package, North American Spec (had a Mazda 3 2010 prior). I just realized that the M3T here comes with AFS but doesn’t come with ALH. A front camera is installed. Is is possible to active ALH? If so would someone be so kind as to provide me with some guidance as to what needs to be done?

·
Registered
634 Posts
For swapping AFS to ALH in M3 2021 You'll need not just the hardware, but the coding also. In M3 2021 the coding cannot be accessed though

Надіслано від мого M2102J20SG, використовуючи Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello. Are there any news about Leaving home for Mazda 3, 2014? :)

Automatic Coming home can be activated by software and OBD cable via PC (there is video on youtube), but for Leaving home (unlock car by key in the dark - all lights go on) i cannot find solution.

·
Registered
76 Posts
What software are you using to connect via OBD. I tried forscan V2.3.43 with my MAZDA 3 - 2017, it connects to my Bluetooth ELM327, but afterwards it give error "unable to identify vehicle". However with Torque on Android it connects to my car and can retrieve all information needed, but the application doesn't allow programming. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I use ForScan 2.3.43 without problems - via an usb OBD adapter with HS/MS switch. Perhaps your bluetooth dongle is not compatible to ForScan (and additionally has no HS/MS-CAN switch or no auto switch)? Did the vendor state something about the ForScan compatibility?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried to change region to this and write back to the IC module but an alert error something like "mismatch configuration ..." shows on the screen. Do you guys know what exactly is the problem? Thanks
Product Rectangle Font Slope Parallel

6261 - 6280 of 6472 Posts