2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
6241 - 6260 of 6472 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Depends on which module is producing that DTC for You.
Your IC is different from your original config only with IDS enabling, which hardly can produce that DTC. The other enabled functions were: "Low level windshield washer fluid" & "Driver & passenger seatbelts beeper". More chances that DTC is produced by one of the last two (be sure that You have the fluid level sensor hardware properly equipped), or You changed the config also in some another module. Check every module where You have changed config, compare with original & be sure that You possess the proper hardware for the desired function.
Ar least there's no re-config visible for "MRCC fm 0 km/h according to Sergslim's table"

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the reply!
I tried several variants received at sergslim.
Each time I receive the error from the attached image.
I will try with the original configuration and come back
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Another thing .
I want to put LED bulbs on the front turn signal.
I checked B3 b0 (1 - LED front turn signal lights) and the signal flashes very quickly. The same problem for the rear turn signal

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
About the LEDs in turn signals.
I tried several times to disable the rapid flashing, but the coding for that in M2/CX3/MX5 cannot be accessed. For that reason I've finally found & ordered the set of LEDs on Aliexpess (4 turn lights + 2 brake lights) which really cheat the CAN-bus & function correct. Installed them in M2 & have forgotten about the earlier installed load resistors & hassle with config coding

Reactions: kazay

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello!
Can someone help me to activate MRCC from 0 km/h ?
I modified according to sergslim's table but it gives me error U2300:56-8A

Mazda CX-5 2016
Thanks!
I finally succeeded, everything works without errors.
I did as tarahumara wrote : "I've changed 0720 0418 2845 F0BF 0665 to 0720 0418 600C F0BF 0664 and the checksum in 0720 "

From Configuration menu i relearn ABS and SBS/MRCC

Thanks to @Nikodim , @tarahumara and @SergSlim

·
Registered
274 Posts
Another thing .
I want to put LED bulbs on the front turn signal.
I checked B3 b0 (1 - LED front turn signal lights) and the signal flashes very quickly. The same problem for the rear turn signal
Hyperflash is done by design to detect and alert a failure in one the incandescent bulbs. When you install LED BCM sense less current draw and switches to this mode. If you go with LEDs you have two options, install loading resistors to match the incandescent bulb power consumption or modify sense current resistor inside BCM Disable turn signal hyperflash with LEDs.

·
Registered
634 Posts
As long as your vehicle is equipped with FBCM model TK52-67-5X0 or GBEF-67-5X0 You can disable hyperflash for the FWD fitted turn LED lights in 726-01-02 line.
For FWD+BACKWD fitted LED turn lights only GBEF-67-5X0 model suits in 726-01-01 line. But guaranteed are only vehicles of SEDAN bodystyle in that case

·
Registered
Mazda 3, 2015, SkyActiv, 1.5L, 120hp, 6AT, Touring+, Titanium Flash Mica
532 Posts
I finally succeeded, everything works without errors.
I did as tarahumara wrote : "I've changed 0720 0418 2845 F0BF 0665 to 0720 0418 600C F0BF 0664 and the checksum in 0720 "

From Configuration menu i relearn ABS and SBS/MRCC

Thanks to @Nikodim , @tarahumara and @SergSlim
Does anyone know if this gonna work on Mazda 3 BM?
Does anyone know whether anything can be tweaked in MRCC on Mazda 3 BM via configuration?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone know if this gonna work on Mazda 3 BM?
Does anyone know whether anything can be tweaked in MRCC on Mazda 3 BM via configuration?
i think should work as tarahumara did it on his 2015 BM.

·
Registered
Mazda 3, 2015, SkyActiv, 1.5L, 120hp, 6AT, Touring+, Titanium Flash Mica
532 Posts
i think should work as tarahumara did it on his 2015 BM.

So, after talking with Nikodim, I decided to give it a try, but change only 1 byte.
So instead of my original 70B4202845F0 I put in 70B420284CF0. After ABS and MRCC/SBS relearn from CCC - it started working at 1 kmph. Well, actually it can be enabled at 1 kmph (not at full stop), and it sets 30 kmph automatically and this speed can't be lowered. But when a car in front is driving slower than 20 kmph - it decelerates accordingly without cancelling MRCC now.

However, I noticed one thing that bothers me. Not sure if it is related to any config change, or rather to how MRCC works at all.. When I'm driving on MRCC and approach a car at full stop (at red light, for example), it might not see the car (the icon does not appear and speed is not reduced). I have not checked what would happen if I keep driving really close to it, and always pressed brake pedal.

Reactions: Tristan-cx5

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, i just bought a CX-5 2014 from another country, And on this car the front turn signal seems to work like some kind of DRL. Is there any way to disable this and just make it work as a turn signal? Because in my country for registration it is not allowed to a yellow light facing forward.

Thanks in advance.

6241 - 6260 of 6472 Posts