2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

6021 - 6040 of 6102 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
The system of recognition of road signs with the output on the dashboard works on cars of the release since 2018. For the luxury dashboard, the value in line 23 is 111, for the dashboard in line 110. This option is taken from the Mazda 6 car.
I tried both 111 and 110 on my M6 11/2018, but to no avail, I got out errors that could not be erased, perhaps it was necessary to do some additional manipulations

·
Registered
25 Posts
Has anyone successfully added the tachometer back to the HUD?
@i7evenn was able to do it but nobody could replicate it

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello, is there a way to activate the door lock when driving for a mazda 2 or cx3, for the Latin American version? Reviewing fordscan, you don't have the RBCM module, is there any way to activate it?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello, is there a way to activate the door lock when driving for a mazda 2 or cx3, for the Latin American version? Reviewing fordscan, you don't have the RBCM module, is there any way to activate it?
In M2 Cx3 and MX-5 you'll find ADL in BCMM module, check @SergSlim Excel file. Try there it may work or not, this topic has been extensively covered here and there's not a definitively solution. Post here from Forscan modules your BCMM data, Part Number and Strategy . @Nikodim is the expert on this and he may chime in on the subject.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi fuckencio, I tried to activate ADL in my Mazda 2 from the Chilean market and I got the same result that is documented in some posts back: I just couldn't get the configuration to be saved in the BCMM. Tried activating ADL and also auto lights with no success. I am waiting for another BCMM module that has at least the functionalities of the active automatic lights to test. It is not a good solution, but it is the only way I have found at the moment.
Regards!

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Tristan-cx5
Do you have the procedure to register the TPMS ID for CX-5 KF? I have done the IC asbuilt activation and the TPMS icon is showing at my meter cluster (it will blink when I start my car after awhile it will turn to stagnant). Appreciate your help and guidance Thanks.

...in addition to my post before some TPMS System Wiring Diagrams:
CX-5 KE:
View attachment 280740
CX-5 KF:
View attachment 280741
... as you can see it`s a different system wiring with other used components sending the TPMS info to the IC. At the KF it`s the Start-Stop-Unit and at the KE it`s the DSC HU/HM. So it also might happen, that the KE systems do not support the input/output for TPMS to the other systems ... then they also have to be replaced. Regarding these system wiring documents it might get complicated - not saying that it will. Looking forward to read here about someone testing/trying the retrofit of the TPMS system of an KF in an KE :)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
@cwting2010 : TPMS ID registering for the CX-5 KF (can not say, if same for other models) - official procedure:

"Wheel Unit ID Registration"
After the wheel unit replacement, registration of the wheel unit identification codes must be performed.
1. Switch the ignition ON (engine off or on).
2. Switch the ignition off.
3. Leave the vehicle with the ignition switched off for 15 min or more.
4. Switch the ignition ON (engine on).
5. Drive the vehicle at a speed of 25 km/h {16 mph} or more for 10 min or more.
6. After driving for 10 min, verify that the TPMS warning light does not flash and is not illuminated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks @Tristan-cx5

Wanna confirm CX-5 KF need to mod the SSU asbuilt? If yes can you share with us the asbuilt configuration. Again thanks :)

@cwting2010 : TPMS ID registering for the CX-5 KF (can not say, if same for other models) - official procedure:

"Wheel Unit ID Registration"
After the wheel unit replacement, registration of the wheel unit identification codes must be performed.
1. Switch the ignition ON (engine off or on).
2. Switch the ignition off.
3. Leave the vehicle with the ignition switched off for 15 min or more.
4. Switch the ignition ON (engine on).
5. Drive the vehicle at a speed of 25 km/h {16 mph} or more for 10 min or more.
6. After driving for 10 min, verify that the TPMS warning light does not flash and is not illuminated.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I have no info about a possible necessity to change SSU AS-Built because of TPMS ID registering after adding a new sensor. I doubt that it is necessary, as registering a new sensor should be as easy as possible - also in terms of effort for the dealers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey! Tell me, someone has experience in reading and flashing the CX-5 dashboard (not configuration, namely the firmware that determines what data is displayed by the INFO button)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Uploaded new version - 6.25
Update fully made by @banbat
1. Added support of Gx (G1,G2,G3..) format. Now format of "New" column will be the same as defined in "Orig" column;
2. Changed Format for "New" Column:
a. Green Fill means Cell Address is valid for this particular block
b. Red Text mens value in "New" Cell is not equal to value in "Old" Cell

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
The system of recognition of road signs with the output on the dashboard works on cars of the release since 2018. For the luxury dashboard, the value in line 23 is 111, for the dashboard in line 110. This option is taken from the Mazda 6 car.
Today I got a friends VIN of an CX-5 2020 Sportsline Plus (highest equipment line, so the luxury dashboard) with TSR in HUD and IC/dashboard from factory, which has the value 101 (MRCC with ASL) in 720-04-23 B4 b4-b6.
CX-5 KF 2020 with TSR in IC - Value 101 in b4-b6 in B4 of 720-04-23 - MRCC with ASL.JPG

·
Registered
601 Posts
I can bet that it's speedometer is KCE6-55-471B model with MDD:)

6021 - 6040 of 6102 Posts