2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4494 Posts

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)

All done by reversing RBCM code. No by luck.

http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2014-2016-mazda-3-skyactiv-audio-electronics/168617-auto-door-lock-unlock-feature.html

The checksum is software side, there is no checksum send to the car.
I still to get following information (Asbuilt):

7B7-01-01 04(b0) XX(b1) 00(b2) 04(b3) A3(b4) checksum(b5) in HEX

I think this byte (b1) is associated with doors (e.g. blinker when you open doors with the remote control and other functions)
where XX (b1) - it is (in BIN):
0 or 1 0 - no auto door lock or 1- auto door lock
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 0 - blinker when doors close from remote control or 1 - NO blinker when doors close from remote control
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 ?

For exemle 0x80 (auto door lock) + 0x08 (NO blinker when doors close from remote control) = 0x88
or
0x80 (auto door lock) + 0x50 (other functions) = 0xD0
or
0x80 (auto door lock) + 0x08 (NO blinker when doors close from remote control) + 0x50 (other functions) = 0xD8

You can easily check it

·
Registered
177 Posts
I still to get following information (Asbuilt):

7B7-01-01 04(b0) XX(b1) 00(b2) 04(b3) A3(b4) checksum(b5) in HEX

I think this byte (b1) is associated with doors (e.g. blinker when you open doors with the remote control and other functions)
where XX (b1) - it is (in BIN):
0 or 1 0 - no auto door lock or 1- auto door lock
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 0 - blinker when doors open from remote control or 1 - NO blinker when doors close from remote control
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 ?
0 or 1 ?

For exemle 0x80 (auto door lock) + 0x08 (NO blinker when doors close from remote control) = 0x88
or
0x80 (auto door lock) + 0x50 (other functions) = 0xD0
or
0x80 (auto door lock) + 0x08 (NO blinker when doors close from remote control) + 0x50 (other functions) = 0xD8

You can easily check it
Sure the value on right are more mask than byte value, You can easily see in the table that color span only on few (often one) columns.
You talked about "AUTO HEADLIGHT ON", this is the yellow bit on the 38. But even put to 0 (to enable), I didn't notice a change of behaviour following the timing put in the CMU menu...

The orange bit on 0C line is controlling the vehicule type if equal to 04 = Mazda 6 instead of 0C. This bit changes the behaviour in the firwmare about auto door lock. But i can't tell in which way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wondering if 'dynamic' reverse guidelines are available to be enabled? E.g. the guidelines turn with your steering input.

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Wondering if 'dynamic' reverse guidelines are available to be enabled? E.g. the guidelines turn with your steering input.
Really dynamic lines can be included by using AS Built, but it is necessary to have a camera with dynamic lines (rear view camera with CAN), car must have a sensor turn steering wheel and change connecting camera

Attachments

·
Axela AWD driver
116 Posts
How about the Leaving home and coming home light feature?

Is it possible to enable it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Sure the value on right are more mask than byte value, You can easily see in the table that color span only on few (often one) columns.
You talked about "AUTO HEADLIGHT ON", this is the yellow bit on the 38. But even put to 0 (to enable), I didn't notice a change of behaviour following the timing put in the CMU menu...

The orange bit on 0C line is controlling the vehicule type if equal to 04 = Mazda 6 instead of 0C. This bit changes the behaviour in the firwmare about auto door lock. But i can't tell in which way.
If you have accurate information about features in BIN, please let me know then we can make a table different functions in HEX for AB.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Really dynamic lines can be included by using AS Built, but it is necessary to have a camera with dynamic lines (rear view camera with CAN) and change connecting camera
Haha that really is way over my head.

So you saying the current factory installed reverse cameras on our 3s don't have the dynamic guideline functions?

PS. just waiting for the delivery of my ELM with the switch adaptor to arrive. Will try to figure our this autolock function but may need your assistance if you don't mind. Will send you an Aussie souvenir in return ;-)

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Haha that really is way over my head.

So you saying the current factory installed reverse cameras on our 3s don't have the dynamic guideline functions?

PS. just waiting for the delivery of my ELM with the switch adaptor to arrive. Will try to figure our this autolock function but may need your assistance if you don't mind. Will send you an Aussie souvenir in return ;-)
No problem, please contact

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you have accurate information about features in BIN, please let me know then we can make a table different functions in HEX for AB.
I have the dump of the firmware with a good part reversed using IDA. But it's really complicated to find which bit correspond to what. Is better to know what you want to do and find the corresponding bit.
For home light and leave light, i can easily find the bit, because it is corresponding to configuration (5 bytes registers) and the firmware check if the coming configuration change is correct according to asbuilt ... really easy

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I have the dump of the firmware with a good part reversed using IDA. But it's really complicated to find which bit correspond to what. Is better to know what you want to do and find the corresponding bit.
For home light and leave light, i can easily find the bit, because it is corresponding to configuration (5 bytes registers) and the firmware check if the coming configuration change is correct according to asbuilt ... really easy
How about configuration rear view camera with dynamic markup

·
Registered
177 Posts
Maybe it's better to find in the CMU code what trigger this feature. I will check in IDS data if there is something related to that. With the firmware you can see the port pin switch instructions... but you have to figure which pin correspond to the manual notation, not easy. Added to the fact that the value is sometime propagated between multiple variables...

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Maybe it's better to find in the CMU code what trigger this feature. I will check in IDS data if there is something related to that. With the firmware you can see the port pin switch instructions... but you have to figure which pin correspond to the manual notation, not easy. Added to the fact that the value is sometime propagated between multiple variables...
I know ID and bits in bytes HS CAN activation normal rear camera or rear camera with a dynamic line (in CMU), but I don't know which unit (MS CAN) and which byte is responsible for this function.

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Hello Withe
I'm wondering how about I-Stop and HUD.
Can we turn off this pernamently?
I think need to compare similar IC (720-xx-xx) and SSU (731-xx-xx) vehicles with different functions (W and W/O I-Stop and HUD)
But it's easier to disable I-Stop with button

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm driving a Mazda 6 with Alarm System in Germany and maybe this is interesting:

My original value of the b1-Byte is:

52 = 0b01010010

I tried to activate auto door lock by replacing my b1 Byte this way:

D0 = 0b11010000 -> auto lock is working fine, alarm system not working (no 3x flash when I try to deactivate it via remote control)
D2 = 0b11010010 -> auto lock is working fine, alarm system also working!

So, my thinking is:

7B7-01-01 b0 b1 b2 b3 b4 b5(checksum) in HEX
where b1 - it is (in BIN):
0 or 1 = 0 - no auto door lock or 1 (0x80 in HEX) - auto door lock (activates door lock function in RBCM)
0 or 1 = function is not known
0 or 1 = 0 - blinker when doors close from remote control or 1 (0x08 in HEX) - no blinker when doors close from remote control
0 or 1 = 0 - alarm system disabled or 1 alarm system activated

41 - 60 of 4494 Posts