2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

5961 - 5980 of 6041 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't use the write all button, but use the write button down the page, around the last value.

Your 720-04-26 B2 change wont work, unless you have wired your rear camera.
Thank you, I'll try that way.
Yes, I has rear camera, I would try to change for a dynamic view. The author of the Excel mark this option in the IC (M2, CX3) sheet like he checked but obviously isn't working,

·
Registered
599 Posts
I suggest You once again, the last time & will not insist anymore:
1. Never use the "Write All" button in IC tab !!! If You continue doing that then one day You'll find your 720-03-01 line changed & You'll never succeed to change it back to original anymore.
2. In IC tab use only the "Write" button at the end of every block (for instance 720-04-xx). If You experience errors while writing that block into the car - change your OBD2USB adapter to the better one & get finally rid of your cheap shit. Having got the successful writing confirmation window switch off & then back again on the ignition as that window suggests.
3. Change all your settings back to original & restart ignition. Your 720-04-19 4100 .... functions with both of tehm FSC-1g & FSC-2g, but 720-04-19 2200 ... functions only with FSC-1g.
4. Reset all of your casual DTCs & restart the ignition again until You can see no DTCs present.
5. In FSC tab change two lines to: 706-01-01 6C80 9000 008B & 706-02-01 6C80 9000 008C & write them into your car. After successul writing restart the ignition.
6. In IC tab change only two lines to: 720-04-19 9200 0010 00E6 + recalculated 720-04-01 line. Write the 720-04-xx block into your car with "Write" button at the bottom of that block.
7. Having received the successful writing confirmation window restart the ignition again.
8. Reset then any casual DTC present & restart the ignition.
9. Check in CMU menu for no LAS mentioning to be available (With 9200 setting it cannot be there unless You did something wrong). If You experience the yellow warning light "LDWS/LAS" (it is common for both of them) then You need to take a 10-15 minutes ride with >60kmph speed in order to re-initialize your LDWS & that yellow warning indication to dissapear.
10. If You experience the yellow warning indicator in instrument panel with "A" letter inside - report back, most likely something is blocking the HBC functioning (some of CX-3 users with FSC-1g couldn't activate HBC most probably due to some settings in BCMM which are inaccessable & cannot be changed). No similar reports appeared with FSC-2g in CX-3 while HBC activating upto the moment.
11. Present us the list of your remaining DTCs in order to check what could have went wrong

·
Registered
8 Posts
I suggest You once again, the last time & will not insist anymore:
1. Never use the "Write All" button in IC tab !!! If You continue doing that then one day You'll find your 720-03-01 line changed & You'll never succeed to change it back to original anymore.
2. In IC tab use only the "Write" button at the end of every block (for instance 720-04-xx). If You experience errors while writing that block into the car - change your OBD2USB adapter to the better one & get finally rid of your cheap shit. Having got the successful writing confirmation window switch off & then back again on the ignition as that window suggests.
Sorry Nikodim, I don't know how to do it until this moment, for that reason I told it. Now with your help I know how to save the data without "write all". Thank you a lot. Now I'll check if I have errors with the ODB adapter, hope will not.. It's a BT one, with his switch to the 2 Mazda modes, and seems to work fine. If your recommendation is one with cable and throw the BT away, I accept advice on the model to buy. This is one of the recommended in the Forscan website. I'm not going to use it other than some exceptional programming that comes up and check for errors over the phone. And for CX3 seems that there isn't so long possibilities that from other models, I read about so many possibilities but usually don't work in CX3 (automatic door close, dynamic lines in rear camera, show front sensors in screen, ....).

About the rest of the process, I have to try all but again thank you. An excellent explanation of how to. The newies like me discover the correct way and don't throw all to the waste. People and post like this make that we continue reading and trying to learn. Thank you and thank you.

EDIT 1:
I make the changes following your instructions. After finish I had some warning lights but when I came back to drive the car after 10 minutes all went out. Now I have to check if HBC works. Departure warning is working but I discovered that adaptive control cruise doesn't work, but I never used before. I suppose that uses the same radar that used from avoid collisions, but I sign want to test this ;)

EDIT 2:
I tested it last night. The system doesn't work. When I move the lights lever I have a green symbol with an A, but ever the High Bean is on. If a car is comming or driven before you ever you have the high lights and the blue symbol. Bud luck, it seems. Something it's no working.
I chequed the DTCs and there are a permanent error that I can delete. It tells (translate because I don't have my computer and phone in Englis
BCMM Body Control Module
Code: U2300 - Central configuration​
Additional symptom of failure:​
- Invalid / incompatible configuration​
- DTC is present at the time of operation​
- Fault indicator light off for this DTC​

I don't know if I can obtain more explanation about this error.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Unfortunately You have the same behavior as I have in my M2 with FSC-1g.
Most chances are that there're really some inaccessible settings in BCMM which can be corrected only by replacing your BCMM with the other one having those settings already activated. No other ideas.
Then You have to change everything back to original settings & continue living with that.
There are a lot of other improvements which are blocked by BCMM like: Auto Door Lock, SCBS (You have it enabled already fortunately), SBS, headlights replacement from HALO to LED, autoheadlights, lighting coming/leaving home, rain sensing, find my car - which are hidden & inaccessible to changes in BCMM.
Nobody succeeded to solve those problems with his original BCMM

·
Registered
8 Posts
Unfortunately You have the same behavior as I have in my M2 with FSC-1g.
Most chances are that there're really some inaccessible settings in BCMM which can be corrected only by replacing your BCMM with the other one having those settings already activated. No other ideas.
Then You have to change everything back to original settings & continue living with that.
There are a lot of other improvements which are blocked by BCMM like: Auto Door Lock, SCBS (You have it enabled already fortunately), SBS, headlights replacement from HALO to LED, autoheadlights, lighting coming/leaving home, rain sensing, find my car - which are hidden & inaccessible to changes in BCMM.
Nobody succeeded to solve those problems with his original BCMM
Thank you for your explanation. Tomorrow I will back everything. The only thing that it's working is the driver selector in i-dm. I suppose that you know, Only 07-20-04-27 ->>> 301F 9100 0032 and 07-20-04-01 with cache values.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there, not sure if I'm posting in right section of the forum, but I strongly believe that the as-built will help me sorting out my issue. Long story short, I have programmed 2 new keys to my CX-5 mazda, 2.2, 175bhp, 2015. Keys work fine, locking/unlocking and start the engine but I have a permanent dtc B13D3:4A-8A. There isn't too much info on the Internet of how to sort this issue except for taking the car to the dealer which will basically rip me off. I have manged to find a similar problem on a Chinese forum which has been sorted out using forscan and changing the ssu code. I have no experience using forescan, but I downloaded the software and ordered the elm327 cable which should arrive today. I have spent the night watching tutorials and now I have a fair idea of how to use it an follow your advice step by step providing that anyone has the time to help me out with this issue. Please find below the link to the Chinese forum, the page needs to be translated in English which cand be easily done within the browser. I'm pretty sure that the experienced users will figure out the steps followed on this forum.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I came back with updates. I successfully connected forscan to my car and retrieved the DTC and the SSU code (see photos). To my understanding, the Chinese guys on that forum analyzed the code, found something wrong with it and apparently changed it to something else which by-passed the B13D3:4A-8A "keyless system malfunction" error. Any chance I could change the as-built and get rid of the DTC, the same way as they did? If yes what would values be and how could I work this out?

DTC.JPG
SSU_Code.JPG

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, you have programmed wrong transmitters for your car.
B13D3:4A
Remote transmitter matching malfunction
• Start stop unit detects a remote transmitter different from the one equipped to the vehicle.
I've looked at the link you've posted and is very hard to understand the meaning of his post, I'm guessing the change he made is 00 in the first byte in line 731-01-03. but that's already known as door lock - door unlock sub menu, not harm to try, in your car the change would be 731-01-03-00-20-00-5C

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, you have programmed wrong transmitters for your car.
B13D3:4A
Remote transmitter matching malfunction
• Start stop unit detects a remote transmitter different from the one equipped to the vehicle.
I've looked at the link you've posted and is very hard to understand the meaning of his post, I'm guessing the change he made is 00 in the first byte in line 731-01-03. but that's already known as door lock - door unlock sub menu, not harm to try, in your car the change would be 731-01-03-00-20-00-5C
Thank you for your suggestion. I changed the block values and tried to clear the error thereafter but no success. I agree, it's hard to follow the Chinese thread, what I understood is that the moderator on that forum pm the user with the right values to be changed. I'd try making an account there and beg for help but the registration process requires a Chinese phone number and where the heck should I get that :LOL:

For anyone who has a similar issue, it has been confirmed that SMOK (key programming device) has a function for mazdas to disable the check key function for non-genuine remotes. I'm guessing that it modifies the ssu module as-built. It would be helpful to know what bits are changed, most probably something in one of the unknown functions or a combination of these unknown functions.

·
Registered
599 Posts
No, You cannot. Unless You replace your BCMM with the other one designed for Thailandese market.
But be aware also that You may loose some of your existing features after that

·
Registered
3 Posts
Уважаемые, подскажите пожалуйста значения блока Mazda cx 5 2019года 720-01-01 E360 2B26 803D, что нужно поменять, чтобы сигнал ремня безопасности отключился, заранее спасибо!

·
Registered
599 Posts
JMZDK6W7601473733 - CX3-Skygo/2019 - !
JMZKF6W7600658200 - CX-5/2017
JM1GJ1W67F1167102 - M6-GT/2015 !
JM3KE2DY2F0550080 - CX-5GT/2015 - !
3MDDJ6HD60M404993 - M2-Skymotion/2020 - !
All of them - only RCU. Certainly have more

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
@bobstar_fr : Yes, there are Mazda`s without CMU/MZD. In earlier days the lowest equipment line (in Germany called "Prime Line") came without CMU/MZD. I just checked the german 2021 CX-5 price list and there the KF Prime Line does have the MZD, so they changed it somewhere between 2017 and 2021 and at least no new CX-5 2021+ in Germany will come without CMU/MZD.

Examples of non MZD/CMU CX-5 (sketch picture source: www.ilcats.ru):
CX-5 KE 2012-2016:
CX-5_KE_2012_non_MZD_no_CMU.PNG CX-5_KE_2012_non_MZD_no_CMU_2_vFL.PNG CX-5_KE_2012_non_MZD_no_CMU_3_FL.PNG
CX-5 KF 2017+:
CX-5_KF_2017_non_MZD_no_CMU.PNG CX-5_KF_2017_non_MZD_no_CMU_2.PNG

But as the prime line was the cheapest version I guess that this equipment line had the least sale numbers and that`s why you do not spot them so often.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
@Макс : According to the XLS your driver seatbelt beeper is already deactivated. If thats not the case in reality, I guess Mazda changed something in the IC 2019+.

Original values: 720-01-01 E360 2B26 803D

New values you could test (driver and passenger beeper might get deactivated; not guaranteed, that it will work): 720-01-01 E360 4B26 805D

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "Tristan-cx5, post: 2509955, member: 469202"]
[USER = 560936] @ Макс [/ USER]: Согласно XLS звуковой сигнал ремня безопасности водителя уже отключен. Если на самом деле это не так, я думаю, Mazda что-то изменила в IC 2019+.

Исходные значения: 720-01-01 E360 2B26 803D

Новые значения, которые вы можете протестировать (звуковые сигналы водителя и пассажира могут быть отключены; не гарантируется, что он будет работать): 720-01-01 E360 4B26 805D
View attachment 281527
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Сп огромное, вечером протестирую!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "Tristan-cx5, post: 2509955, member: 469202"]
[USER = 560936] @ Макс [/ USER]: Согласно XLS звуковой сигнал ремня безопасности водителя уже отключен. Если на самом деле это не так, я думаю, Mazda что-то изменила в IC 2019+.

Исходные значения: 720-01-01 E360 2B26 803D

Новые значения, которые вы можете протестировать (звуковые сигналы водителя и пассажира могут быть отключены; не гарантируется, что он будет работать): 720-01-01 E360 4B26 805D
[ATTACH = полный] 281527 [/ ATTACH]
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] Добрый вечер, к сожалению не помогло ((( в любом случае спасибо!!!

5961 - 5980 of 6041 Posts