2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

5761 - 5766 of 5766 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a 2021 Turbo 5 Door, missing 360 cam and Traffic Jam Assist - would it be possible to enable TJA using this tool?
You are SOL, Mazda closed all loopholes for all M3 after 2019, Forscan doesn't work, Asbuilt not public published anymore unless paid subscription, Connect firmware locked to the region of purchase. I guess this forum is victim of their own success, Mazda and contractors are here monitoring and they will apply in the future the same to all models.

·
Registered
536 Posts
The real problem is not with us clients, but with Mazda itself.
When You buy your first Mazda car, 99% of clients have no idea what kind of features they're missing in that car. Also the Mazda disribuitors are not interested to sell the trims which they lack at the moment, actually they do everything they can go sell their existing trim out.
The understanding of how much features are missing in the acquired car comes only with time & experience in that car.
But Mazda policy does not permit to install additional missing features officially & exactly for that (and no other) reason we have this thread here. Actually there's a lot of people here who could pay more money for the better trim. But that trim either is not available in this country, or is missing on the market for a long period.

It is understandable also the company's desire to sell more their cars, but I for instance, am not ready to buy another car with one only feature more than I have already. The cost difference between the trims isn't really to much, and the DIY price is not much different from the trims' cost difference.

Indeed, this thread here has been started due to the deficiency of Mazda service & it's purpose is more to hasten Mazda to change their policy to the correct direction & start installing the additional features officially.
I personally would never buy the M3 BP Mazda generation with the policy like this. Also, I like my present vehicles even with the missing features & that is the best reason why I would not buy the BP.
I personally see the BP as the dead end for M3 line, even with every their improvement, exactly for their wrong service policy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good day,

Does anyone know, or tried if its possible to activated DAA and SCBS-R on a mazda 6 2013? Car is equipped with FSC gen 1. Anyone tested this before??

Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
Your PSM_MZ module will not permit to do it (if You have any)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Couple of new observations.

1. Every Mazda vehicle equipped with RVM has one additional 7C4-01-01 block of settings with Mazda model, Bodystyle & Market area bits in it.

2. FSC-1g. 706-01-02 B1 (relevant to & complements HBC settings):
b1b0 = 01 - LHD except CX5KE (+AUS/ASIA),
b1b0 = 10 - RHD only JPN & except CX-5KE;

b1b0 = 01 - RHD CX5KE except AUS;
b1b0 = 10 - LHD CX5KE +AUS

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can only suggest You to connect the headlights' cleaner motor via normally open additional relay contacts to the headlight bulbs. And that additional relay to be controlled by the voltage coming to windshield washers' motor. This way, when You manipulate the windshield washer pump, the headlights' washers will be activated only when the headlights are on
Just for your information, I got answer from Mazda. It is actually in the software itself not to be enabled by an bit. The Software is determined by VIN and region. I'll try to find a VIN with the perfect exact spec to my car + H/L cleaners, already ordered the BCM. If it won't work I'll have to solve it like that.

5761 - 5766 of 5766 Posts