5501 - 5520 of 5538 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Today found another one & undisputable RHD-LHD bit in SSU:
731-01-01 B0 b3=
1 - RHD,
0 - LHD

The earlier discovered bit in 731-01-01 B4 b7 consider to be as corrective bit for the special cases like UK & South Africa

·
Registered
11 Posts
You're a brave man, it's probably the most difficult retrofit you can possibly do. I've had looked into this and first I couldn't find any parts at junkyards or ebay in the US, too rare or too new. Getting new parts from dealer is out of the question.
Aiming alignment is very extensive doubt Forscan can do it unless you contact developers and add the feature, for that you're going to need IDS.
Do you see the 360 module and DTC's in Forscan?
And the last thing it make me gave up is this:
View attachment 278522
Need a new module or somehow erase and rewrite your car's VIN.
Good Luck and let us know.
@craz thank for the information, let me list my 360VMC status for you.
1. All parts of 360VMC are new except instrument cluster (second-hand).
2. Forscan can not do Aiming alignment, but I finished it by IDS.
3. I can see 360VMC module in Forscan and there is no error code in DTCs after Aiming alignment by IDS.

My 360VMC can show fixed lines for each view but only projected vehicle path lines can't display on CMU.

Question :
1. Is it possible to modify VIN of instrument cluster by Forscan? (due to it is a second hand parts)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey I'm learning at the same time nobody has done this, having IDS it's a godsend.
So no DTC's? none in IC or VMC? Do you have written procedures? reading them it seems easier than I thought when cleared it would get store the new vehicle information. First inspect them in one menu and in another menu clear them.
Did you modify the asbuilt? remember if you change anything in IC block 4 you need to transfer to Forscan the new overall checksum value in 720-04-1, excel file would do that for you.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Question :
1. Is it possible to modify VIN of instrument cluster by Forscan? (due to it is a second hand parts)
VIN in IC is stored in 720-04-03 till 720-04-07 lines.
Did You change them to your original VIN upon having replaced your IC with the second hand one?
Normally, You should have done it before connecting the 360VMC module, otherwise by changing the VIN in IC now You'll definitely get mismatch of VINs in IC & 360VMC module (as the new 360VMC module has already accepted during initialization the VIN which found in IC)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Auto Door Lock Mode: Have you considered 7B7-01-01 B1 b7 and 7B7-01-01 B4 b5 + b3 ? After changing the values, you might have to reset the according section in the MZD. Just open the MZD at the settings - car - lock page (i guess) and reset this menu, then the new menu should appear.
Thank you for your reply Tristan. I've tried the settings u said and several others and it finally works. The Auto door lock menu is now visible in the car and the doors lock when im driving. The strange thing is now that i receive an inspection message of the SCBS system. When i check the DTC i got 2 error codes: ICA U0415:68-28 and ABS C0023:62-08.
Below you see the bits that i changed.

When i change B1 b7 back from 1 to 0 the error codes are gone (so far, will check coming days) but the doors don't lock during driving even though the Auto door lock menu is visible on my car screen.

Anyone an idea why the errors are linked to that bit?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Are you sure, that 7B7-01-01 B3 b1 is 0 in your config. I see, that it is 0 in the XLS, but please check, if it is also 0 in the AS-Built data. My guess is, that this value is 1 in your data/config.

·
Registered
482 Posts
When i change B1 b7 back from 1 to 0 the error codes are gone (so far, will check coming days) but the doors don't lock during driving even though the Auto door lock menu is visible on my car screen.

Anyone an idea why the errors are linked to that bit?
This is the dead end if You like someone to solve your problems, cause You have indicated only the bits which You allegidly changed with "1" & some bits with "0". But nobody knows which values You really have in the bits marked with green.
If You really like someone to assist (especially to find the problems with SCBS after modifying) You have to publish exactly all the values of the both blocks 7B7-01-01 & 7B7-01-02 which in result were recorded into R-BCM

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Did anyone activate TSR@IC by now (not in the HUD, not in the MZD display)?

In the latest XLS is mentioned, that its possible via:
720-01-02 B1 b3 = 1
706-01-02 B4 b4 = 0 (FSC-Gen.2)
...and of course you have to have a recent/new type of instrument cluster, which supports this (e.g. CX-5 2019/2020).

·
Registered
32 Posts

720-01-02 B1 b3 = 1
...and of course you have to have a recent/new type of instrument cluster, which supports this (e.g. CX-5 2019/2020).
didn't work for me, tried it first
I have Type B 2018 late cluster

·
Registered
32 Posts
Revised, corrected & updated Market regions list in BF01 block (720-04-11 B0)=
- JP
14 - JP 4WD
21 - NA
24 - NA 4WD
31 - EU
can this region be changed?
I want to change NA to EU to get A/C ECO
do I need to change all the places where there are regional bits?

·
Registered
482 Posts

720-01-02 B1 b3 = 1
According to collected DB about 20% of vehicles have 720-01-02 B1 b3 bit enabled.
Among them a lot of japanesde market M2 starting since 2014, CX-3, etc.
The absolute majority of the cars or have no FSC at all, or FSC-1g.(some), or FSC-2g. with relevant bit there set to "No TSR". This is why it's difficult to say definitely whether that bit has any relation to TSR-IC.
The lonely good news is that the only one known to me M6 with TSR-IC confirmed has that bit really enabled.

Reactions: Tristan-cx5

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
...and all new 2020 CX-5 highest equipment in the EU (e.g. Sportsline in DE, Skypassion in PL) also have [email protected]

CX-5s 2020 PL:

IC values:
JMZKF6W7A90102632 - without TSR @ IC -> has 0 at 720-01-02 B1 b3
JMZKF6WMA90104421 - with TSR @ IC -> has 1 at 720-01-02 B1 b3

FSC-Gen.2 values:
JMZKF6W7A90102632 - without TSR @ IC -> has 1 at 706-01-02 B4 b4
JMZKF6WMA90104421 - with TSR @ IC -> has 0 at 706-01-02 B4 b4

·
Registered
63 Posts
New mazda 6 upgrading LCD instrument cluster error code??

Hello everyone, I from Taiwan. Because my English is not good, I use a translation.
If there is something wrong with the grammar, please forgive me.

I bought a new LCD instrument cluster a while ago
Hopefully prior of installing your "new" Instrument Cluster you've saved in Forscan the Asbuilt IC configuration for your car's VIN.
I can see from your pictures your car VIN is JM7***********14443 and the cluster came from a car with VIN JM7GL4W3601401583
Load your original IC config and press restore all then start sorting all DTC's. It's not going to be a plug and play.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Guys,

I used the spreadsheet like a year ago to make some changes however I have been getting some DTC errors so I'd like to restore it. (Specially tried to enable Adaptive LED headlights on a BN 2017 Touring 🤦‍♂️ additional to Auto Unlock, etc)
I have checked for backups but I can't seem to find it.

Whats the best possible way to restore the factory configuration?
VIN: JM0BN527810107814

Additionally, what's the up to date link/place to download the excel file containing the configs
EDIT: Found the file
Thanks

·
Registered
482 Posts
Here they're all of your original settings

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
New mazda 6 upgrading LCD instrument cluster error code??

Hello everyone, I from Taiwan. Because my English is not good, I use a translation.
If there is something wrong with the grammar, please forgive me.

I bought a new LCD instrument cluster a while ago
I found that there are many unsupported places. The sport mode cannot be turned on. The lane maintenance and scbs-r lights are on. After the headlights are turned on, the far lights cannot be auto on.
The maintenance schedule of the instrument is also not displayed, and the modification shop in Taiwan cannot set it.
Later I learned that forscan can solve the problem. I don’t know if anyone can help solve the problem??
Here is the forscan data of my car for you to see

You bought the mainland Chinese version.
it can only be used in mainland China.

5501 - 5520 of 5538 Posts