2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

5481 - 5500 of 5538 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
B0 b4=1/b5=0 - BOSE disabled,
b4=0/b5=1 - BOSE enabled.

B2 b0+b1 I understand belong to types of BOSE. Which types exactly can tell only their owners. [...]
Just as info from a BOSE owner: My CX-5 2016 with BOSE from factory has 720-04-26 B0 b4=0/b5=1 - BOSE enabled, but all bits in B2 are 0.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just as info from a BOSE owner:
My M6 2018 GTR with BOSE from factory has
720-04-26 B0 b4=0/b5=1 - BOSE enabled, but all bits in B2 are 0 too

·
Registered
482 Posts
Regarding the B2 bits in 720-04-26.
Mostly for every model they are the same & never found to be changed from CMU. The older models (2016 at least & in different models also) really had bits b1b0=0, the newer ones have already engaged the bit b4 also. I have tried to analyse the difference between every car model, but from description all of them (the newer ones at least since 2018) have similar "BOSE Center point 2 Surround sound system with Audiopilot 2 & XX(different for every model) Speakers". But the bits b0b1 are frequently different also for every model originally. If someone likes to retrofit BOSE, then better to check these bytes from the same model of the same year. I don't believe that these bits could be ever discovered

·
Registered
482 Posts
One bit more: 731-01-01 B4 b7=
- RHD,
0 - LHD

·
Registered
482 Posts
One super-discovery.
Everybody knows about two bits in R-BCM, enabling the ADL. But nobody knows or pays attention at one more bit there which is also enabled only & exclusively together with those two bits in vehicles with originally enabled ADL.
The only question is what does it really do & what would You gain upon having it enabled?
Get acquainted & don't forget about:
7B7-01-01 B4 B2=1.
Anybody with originally enabled ADL can check it

·
Registered
482 Posts
Check out these vehicles which have 0 (LHD) when they should have RHD:
UK 6 SEL Nav+: JMZGL626801619195, JMZGL626601709850
UK 6 GT Sport Nav+: JMZGL62M801703495
Thanks. If they belong to Market area 41 w/RHD (for a few days I cannot access web.b2b.mazda.co.jp in order to check it & have already considered it to belong to Japan w/TPMS), then it explains the conflict. And in the appropriate bits for RHD/LHD has to be mentioned "Except Market area 41".
Probably in the other modules it'll be the same.
Similar conflict happens also in Market area 61 (namely in South Africa), which has also to be mentioned in exception

·
Registered
63 Posts
my 360VCM works fine and central console button is functioninh correctly except projected vehicle path line does not show up.
I also replace a instrument cluster with 360VCM function, after that, 360VCM setting option show up in Safety manu, but enable/disable projected vehicle path line option can't function correctly. Due to my replacing of instructment cluster, I guess I need to figure out which bit is different in IC configuration for enabling projected vehicle path line.
You're a brave man, it's probably the most difficult retrofit you can possibly do. I've had looked into this and first I couldn't find any parts at junkyards or ebay in the US, too rare or too new. Getting new parts from dealer is out of the question.
Aiming alignment is very extensive doubt Forscan can do it unless you contact developers and add the feature, for that you're going to need IDS.
Do you see the 360 module and DTC's in Forscan?
And the last thing it make me gave up is this:
dtc.png

Need a new module or somehow erase and rewrite your car's VIN.
Good Luck and let us know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good day!
My car CX-5 2018 FSC 2 Gen.
Activated LAS / LDWS/HBC
Question: is it possible to activate TSR-I am interested in a 5/10 km speed limit signal . On navigation, the speed limit display turns yellow when exceeded.
In FSC : 70601028420000000B4 But there are no settings in the security menu.
In IC 720-01-02 B1:b3 0
DAA could not be enabled either.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Need a new module or somehow erase and rewrite your car's VIN.
Good Luck and let us know.
That perfectly explains why he has problems with projected lines

·
Registered
482 Posts
Good day!
My car CX-5 2018 FSC 2 Gen.
Activated LAS / LDWS/HBC
Question: is it possible to activate TSR-I am interested in a 5/10 km speed limit signal . On navigation, the speed limit display turns yellow when exceeded.
In FSC : 70601028420000000B4 But there are no settings in the security menu.
In IC 720-01-02 B1:b3 0
DAA could not be enabled either.
Settings are correct, but TSR needs the navigation memory card inserted. Being extracted, TSR wouldn't show up in CMU. Also, forget about 5/10km speed limit signals. TSR recognizes only several road signs from FSC (or taken from memory card)

·
Registered
482 Posts
I doubt that 720-01-02 B1b3 has relation to TSR, because it's used also in the cars where TSR is OFF in FSC-2.
Hardly it can show anything & anywhere with TSR switched off in FSC

·
Registered
482 Posts
P.S. More than that, that bit is used also in the cars w/o FSC, which makes completely useless it's indication on IC

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good day,

Since a few weeks im the proud owner of a Mazda 6 mt 2013. It has a lot op features but i always like the hidden stuff. I've already bought a ELM327 cable and activated the leaving home lights. Now im struggeling with the auto door lock mode. I used the spreadsheet and changed some figures but no result. Can anyone help?

Does anyone with a mazda 6 2013 tested the Bambi mode and Emergency stop signals as written in the sheet?

Many thanks,

Elmar
The Netherlands

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Auto Door Lock Mode: Have you considered 7B7-01-01 B1 b7 and 7B7-01-01 B4 b5 + b3 ? After changing the values, you might have to reset the according section in the MZD. Just open the MZD at the settings - car - lock page (i guess) and reset this menu, then the new menu should appear.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Settings are correct, but TSR needs the navigation memory card inserted. Being extracted, TSR wouldn't show up in CMU. Also, forget about 5/10km speed limit signals. TSR recognizes only several road signs from FSC (or taken from memory card)
The navigation SD card is inserted and navigation works there is no TSR item In the security menu

·
Registered
27 Posts
I doubt that 720-01-02 B1b3 has relation to TSR, because it's used also in the cars where TSR is OFF in FSC-2.
Hardly it can show anything & anywhere with TSR switched off in FSC
Is this relevant ?
Traffic Sign Recognition System (TSR)

Using center display

Display of center display​
Function​
Initial setting​
Setting contents​
Control unit​
Traffic Sign Display​
The traffic sign recognition system (TSR) can be switched between operable and inoperable.​
On​
On / Off​
Forward sensing camera (FSC)​
Speed Limit Alert​
The pattern for the excessive speed warning can be changed.​
Off​
Off/Visual/Audio & Visual​
Instrument cluster​
Alert Threshold
The warning threshold of the excessive speed warning can be changed.
+0
+0 / +5 / +10
Instrument cluster

5481 - 5500 of 5538 Posts