2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

5301 - 5320 of 5408 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you show me, how to active TPMS on M3 2015 SD?

Thank and Best regards!
my 2020 cx3 USA, it comes with sensors on the wheels, I have put new wheels without the sensors, now my light stays on, some way to suspend the TPMS system? with ferescan is possible? how??

·
Registered
306 Posts
my 2020 cx3 USA, it comes with sensors on the wheels, I have put new wheels without the sensors, now my light stays on, some way to suspend the TPMS system? with ferescan is possible? how??
You can try to pull out the sensor valve to the new wheel if this sensor removeable...! Or you can try solution turn the TPMS function off in IC (may be it does'nt application with your CX3)

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can try to pull out the sensor valve to the new wheel if this sensor removeable...! Or you can try solution turn the TPMS function off in IC (may be it does'nt application with your CX3)
It is very expensive for me to put sensors on the wheels, so I am asking how to reprogram the TPMS module with forescan, what are the values that I must change in the asbuild? someone knows??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,

Did someone disable seat belt beepers on mazda 3 bm ?
I tried it today via IC module, but I had no luck to save the data.

Thanks.

·
Registered
429 Posts
B.T.W. have You seen what those sensors look like?
I don't know about the difference between TPMS w/AUTOHOLD & the older one, but when I changed to the 2-nd new set of wheel discs for winter - there weren't any sensors present on original discs. That kind of TPMS uses the difference of every wheel speed rotation to find out whether some wheel has different pressure in it.
I just replaced the wheels to the new ones & used the TPMS button to learn the new wheels rotation speed, that's it. And no need to change anything in configuration!
In case when You have really seen some sensors on the old wheel discs - maybe thats indeed some different kind of TPMS.
Otherwise learn to use TPMS button & RTFM !

·
Registered
4 Posts
@patvin89 : Post you original 720-01-01 values and what you tried to save as new values.
Thanks for reaction, but I was finally able to disable it on mazda 3 bn 2017.
I didn't read the guide carefully.

I am struggling with disabling it on mazda 6 GL 2019 at the moment.
Here you have original values: 720-01-01 E360 3B26 804D
It looks that something changed there, because driver beeper looks disabled by default.

·
Registered
21 Posts
May be its MRCC+LIM
And i tried it to activate MRCC+LIM instead of MRCC, but no luck and 101 no luck too
111 do nothing, 101 gives me not erraseble U2300:56-8A

101 is MRCC+LIM .
111 is not used.
so I wonder if it's TSR.

U2300:56-8A,you need reinitialisation SBS/MRCC

The road is still far away.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
@patvin89 :
Glad for you, that it worked for the M3.
Correct, your M6 values indicate, that the driver seatbelt beeper (while driving over 20 km/h) is disabled by default/from factory. Is it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm still working on LAS Timing.
I compared a lot of different cars from all over Europe and New Zealand against North American cars, and these are the bits that were consistently different between the regions.
Bits highlighted in gray are those which their function is already known. The ones in yellow are the ones I'm investigating and think may be related to LAS.
Bit differences between regions.PNG

Feel free to compare with your car and confirm/dispute my findings.

5301 - 5320 of 5408 Posts