2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

4761 - 4780 of 4804 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Anyone on here with a manual (maybe auto too idk) transmission and their instrumemt cluster suggests what gear to be into? (4>6) kind of thing.

If so, can I see your instrument cluster asbuilt?
Thanks
I tried to figure out the bit in IC to enable it on my 6AT (In manual transmission mode), but failed to find one.
See my posts here:

I'd like to confirm 720-01-01
CANADA Region code: b3b2b1 - (CAN): 011
Thanks.
What are the first 3 symbols in VIN code of Canadian cars?

-----------------

As per info from Tomi1 from forscan.org forums, added TCM bits to 720-04-08 B3.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Guys,
My car is M3 BM, is my ABS support MRCC? Thx in advance.

ABS - Antilock braking system
Part number: B45B-437A0-A
Strategy : B45A-437AS-0-03

·
Registered
171 Posts
tried to figure out the bit in IC to enable it on my 6AT (In manual transmission mode), but failed to find one.
See my posts here:
Would you mind sending me the asbuilt of someone with that option and I'll pay around with it some more. May just need a set of fresh eyes looking at it :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Would you mind sending me the asbuilt of someone with that option and I'll pay around with it some more. May just need a set of fresh eyes looking at it :)
I will also help out whenever I get the chance. Do you know by any chance which region and model comes with this feature?

·
Registered
405 Posts
All I have is in the posts I linked and around that period.
There's a link to Google drive of someone's IC, and a VIN code of another car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear all, I have a mazda 6 2017 but without CMU

I would like to install it. I made a wiring harness for CMU. Connect all contents. I need help activating CMU

·
Registered
309 Posts
Dear all, I have a mazda 6 2017 but without CMU

I would like to install it. I made a wiring harness for CMU. Connect all contents. I need help activating CMU
Update: the car wiring harness had the connector with power, CanBus etc. already in place? You may have to splice into signals missing in the non-center display wiring harness.

What happens when you turn on car? You should at least get the main menu and be able to navigate to the other menus. What functions work might depend on how other modules in the car are programmed (BMC, ECU, TAU, Etc). They may not send/respond to CanBus messages like a factory install would.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I tried to figure out the bit in IC to enable it on my 6AT (In manual transmission mode), but failed to find one.
See my posts here:

Thanks.
What are the first 3 symbols in VIN code of Canadian cars?

-----------------

As per info from Tomi1 from forscan.org forums, added TCM bits to 720-04-08 B3.
I have it,what do you need?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have it,what do you need?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ideally, VIN code. But data from IC would be enough, too.

4761 - 4780 of 4804 Posts