2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

4561 - 4580 of 4800 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you considered RBCM 7B7-01-01 B3 b1? All other settings of SCBS seem to be in IC module (SCBS and SCBS-R).
I have not changed anything in RBCM except 7B7-01-02 B0 b6 to enable Find My Car function.
Things I have changed are:
- IC: +720-04-16 B0 b7 : Enable SCBS-R
+ 720-04-16 B2 b6b5: SCBS-R ON
+ 720-04-24 B2 b6: SCBS ON
- FCS: + 706-01-01 B2 b7 b4: SCBS-F
+ 706-02-01 B2 b7b6: SCBS-F ON.
(using the excel file of SergSlim- many thanks to SergSlim too).
So did I do something wrong? I'm new at this so I would appreciate it if you guy could help. Thanks in advance for your reply!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have just bought a speedometer(IC) of (?-2016) mazda 3.BM. Japan parts
the speed pointer can rotation fot test itself after electrified .but in many cars it couldn`t
could anyone knows how to active it?
I saw this behavior on some video with retrofitted EU car a year ago, so it definitely somewhere in config. BTW how did you plugged in this IC panel?

·
Registered
812 Posts
So did I do something wrong? I'm new at this so I would appreciate it if you guy could help. Thanks in advance for your reply!
Most probably you did not do anything wrong, but have a look at the bit I wrote above - in the xls is written, that this rbcm bit might also be scbs related. You could try to change it and check if the DTCs dissapear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try abs relearning vehicle data function to clear error.
Sorry but I do not see that function in forscan, could you guide me by a picture?

Most probably you did not do anything wrong, but have a look at the bit I wrote above - in the xls is written, that this rbcm bit might also be scbs related. You could try to change it and check if the DTCs dissapear.
I have changed those bits in rbcm but it doesn’t work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
أريد أن أقفل الأبواب عند التوقف وأن نقل الحركة عند فتحها
أي باب وبعد إغلاق والمشي أقفال السيارة مرة أخرى
السيارة مازدا CX9 موديل 2019
أريد أيضًا برنامج التشغيل والبرمجة لنظام Windows

شكرا جزيلا

·
Registered
10 Posts
I want to lock the doors when you stop and shift the movement when you open them
No door and after closing, walk the car locks again
The 2019 Mazda CX9
I also want the driver and programming for Windows

Thank you so much

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, may I ask you the following. I drive 2014 Mazda CX-5 2.5 192HPS. Yesterday, I hooked up my car's ESU with ForScan, read all data from "IC as Built" and saved it to file. Then I copied all bytes values to that XLS file from @SergSlim and calculated 720-04-01 check sum and it was different from the original. I mean, I didn't change anything and I also checked ORIG and NEW block 4 values and they were identical, only 720-04-01 check sum was different.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw the function ABS module initialization/ relearn from CC right at configuration and programming tab.
Run it then reset the SCBS menu in CMU so all error lamp gone. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Finally I did it - FSC Gen.1 is retrofitted and HBC/LDWS are working @ my CX-5 2016 without DTCs. Thanks for your help guys. FSC and IC values are visible in the photos/screenshots and marked in the PDF.
View attachment 274112 View attachment 274119 View attachment 274118 View attachment 274126 View attachment 274125 View attachment 274120 View attachment 274121 View attachment 274122 View attachment 274124

Report of my retrofitting:
FSC_retrofitting_CX5-2016.pdf
Mate, do you know how to turn off SCBS on my 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2.5L, 192HPS? I mean thru ForScan.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I want to lock the doors when you stop and shift the movement when you open them
The 2019 Mazda CX9

Thank you so much

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hey guys, may I ask you the following. I drive 2014 Mazda CX-5 2.5 192HPS. Yesterday, I hooked up my car's ESU with ForScan, read all data from "IC as Built" and saved it to file. Then I copied all bytes values to that XLS file from @SergSlim and calculated 720-04-01 check sum and it was different from the original. I mean, I didn't change anything and I also checked ORIG and NEW block 4 values and they were identical, only 720-04-01 check sum was different.
Hmm..

Send me the abt file from FORScan.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Mate, do you know how to turn off SCBS on my 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2.5L, 192HPS? I mean thru ForScan.
See the XLS file in the signature of user SergSlim. There is mentioned which bits are for SCBS (RBCM+IC modules) and SCBS-R (IC module), if I remember correctly. But why via ForScan and not via MZD menu? Thats way easier and easily reversible.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey everybody, I didn't get any success with HBC and LDWS (LKS).
1) I will remove buttons on switch cluster and try to press on all to enable/disable LDWS (So I could understand if problem is in it)
2) Still didn't find any information, whether it is possible to enable HBC on halogen. If not, is it easy to replacy whole module from halogen to full led?

·
Registered
10 Posts
The 2019 Mazda CX9

I have these options appear only and do not show me other options Belize duty

What is the way to show these options?

I want to program the automatic door lock + programmable beep belt + car lock while operating by remote control

The Belize Agiboni is a Mazda CX9 full option Model: 2019

thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
See the XLS file in the signature of user SergSlim. There is mentioned which bits are for SCBS (RBCM+IC modules) and SCBS-R (IC module), if I remember correctly. But why via ForScan and not via MZD menu? Thats way easier and easily reversible.
I have already done it, thanks mate. Tried to turn SCBS off with no luck, it gives me ABS error and the error is coming back after erasing. Yes, I can turn it off (SCBS) via dashboard menu but it resets after the next engine start. So, it is not the option.

·
Registered
10 Posts

What are the suitable values for my Mazda CX9 model 2019

I want to cancel the previous activation because of a problem and activate the automatic lock appropriate for my car

4561 - 4580 of 4800 Posts