Do you know how to automatic ON Auto Hold, like as iStop.To activate Stop and Go MRCC:
For those who own 17+ CX5 or 18 CX3 equipped with non-Stop&Go MRCC. Here is the instructions that I learned from a Taiwan Forum to activate the Stop and Go . Many 17+ CX5 owners have been thoroughly test it for few weeks along with LIM function and works like a charm..
(1) Download and install the latest Forscan 2.3.15beta release
(2) Change b1 of B2 from “0” to “1” (70 --> 72)
Change b2 of B4 from “1” to “0” (24 --> 20)
B5 minus 2 for new checksum (4E --> 4C)
(3) Update the overall checksum on 720-04-01’s B0B1 and B5 accordingly
(4) Run Forscan’s ABS Relearn / Initiation with Forscan step-by-step instructions
(5) Run Forscan’s SBS/MRCC Relearn / Initiation
(6) Clear all DTC errors and all set
sorry for unclear question. Curently I must turn on Auto Hold by press the Auto Hold button (press again to turn off), I want it automatic turn on after car started, just like as istop, it always auto ON.Stop&Go MRCC will take care of it automatically no mater your auto-hold is already enable or not.