2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the autox in florida? Does anybody know the closest place to the orlando area? Does anybody on here go regularly? So many questions! I know there is an Auto-X subforum but I thought this was the better place to post cause I'm just wondering about FL.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Reactions: silvrMZhatch1

·
Registered
67 Posts
A bit late to this thread but in Orlando, we autocross at CFRC (www.cfracingcomplex.com) first Saturday of every month. Martin group autocrosses 2nd Sunday of the month (martinsportscarclub.net)

Not enough 3s out on the track, usually just me. Lots of Miatas though.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A bit late to this thread but in Orlando, we autocross at CFRC (Central Florida Racing Complex - Orlando Drag Racing) first Saturday of every month. Martin group autocrosses 2nd Sunday of the month (martinsportscarclub.net)

Not enough 3s out on the track, usually just me. Lots of Miatas though.
I went to martins for my first time in july. It was real fun. really organized. nice people. I was the only 3 so you must not have been there... Yeah miatas and bmw's seemed to be the cars of choice at that event. A miata made the course so that was fun. I havent auto-x since cause despite how fun it is I don't really wanna run this car into the ground. I plan to buy cars strictly for it once I get outta college and have that kinda $. Thanks for the response btw.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Autocross isnt too hard on the car, just brakes and tires.

I was at the June event and the 2nd July one (they rarely have a 2nd in a month), at the convention center.

Come check out CFRC autocross next weekend!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Autocross isnt too hard on the car, just brakes and tires.

I was at the June event and the 2nd July one (they rarely have a 2nd in a month), at the convention center.

Come check out CFRC autocross next weekend!
Yeah I remember them talkin about the 2nd one in the evening. I work every weekend during school so it doesnt look too good for auto-x right now :001_unsure: maybe I'll go to the next martin event during christmas break or some break.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts