2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from the dealer with Carplay update installed in my 2017 Mazda3GT. Previously, the USB audio sounded very good, better than the Bluetooth feed. After the update, the Bluetooth feed seems to be the same as before, but the USB feed now thru CarPlay sounds much flatter, with a diminished upper register, and the soundstage has a monotone sound to it.

What happened? Are there settings that I need to adjust - the 4 pages of instruction that came with the new hardware didn't address any sound issues or settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

--RRedrocket

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,255 Posts
Just came back from the dealer with Carplay update installed in my 2017 Mazda3GT. Previously, the USB audio sounded very good, better than the Bluetooth feed. After the update, the Bluetooth feed seems to be the same as before, but the USB feed now thru CarPlay sounds much flatter, with a diminished upper register, and the soundstage has a monotone sound to it.

What happened? Are there settings that I need to adjust - the 4 pages of instruction that came with the new hardware didn't address any sound issues or settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

--RRedrocket
Settings on your apple iPhone
select music
EQ - ON

1 - 5 of 5 Posts