2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hmm interesting. I live near Carlisle. Not sure if I'll be able to make it though. There's always a big car show every year in Carlisle (not sure if this is it or not), but that area always gets pretty busy when it goes on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Old thread but I'm bringing it back for Carlsile 2013. Let me first state that havent been to the performance and style show but I have been the the Carlisle Import/Kit national. (pre register here:Carlisle Import and Kit Nationals - British, French, German, Swedish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Collector, Performance, Parts, Accessories) I had such a wonderful time with the bunch of Volvo guys I drove up with. Once we all got there Friday, we Parked, and set up camp.... yes Like Tent Camping, which is fun! We drank and partied and walked about the show field. Alot of cars were already setup for the saturday show.

Saturday was spent watching autocross that is put on by Central Pennsylvania Region scca and more walking about the show field. Saturday night was a bit blurry for me. At some point, I was riding someone's bmx bike. Lol.

Then Sunday, we packed up and did a last tour of the show field before going. I am preregisted for this years event if any of you are interested in joining the volvo convoy with me just pm me for some details. Below is a video of the guy I drove up with last year. He was hooning around the autocross track.Peter Donohue (FlyingTog, aka Jack Donaghy Damn It) Destroying AutoX. - YouTube

1 - 3 of 3 Posts