2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned a 2000 Celica for 14 years now. Absolutely love the car as it gets 30+mpg in addition to being surprisingly roomy with the backseats down.

I am leaning towards a Mazda3 Sport as replacement for my car due to it's gas mileage, however i'm not sure about the cargo space. Can someone tell me how much room there is in feet from the back of the front seats to the end of the hatch? In my Celica I have over 5.5 feet of space and can't find this info anywhere.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have owned a 2000 Celica for 14 years now. Absolutely love the car as it gets 30+mpg in addition to being surprisingly roomy with the backseats down.

I am leaning towards a Mazda3 Sport as replacement for my car due to it's gas mileage, however i'm not sure about the cargo space. Can someone tell me how much room there is in feet from the back of the front seats to the end of the hatch? In my Celica I have over 5.5 feet of space and can't find this info anywhere.
Just to be clear...I am asking if someone can measure the cargo space with seats down on the hatchback model for 2014

1 - 3 of 3 Posts