Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Ewwe , wtf are you thinking ....Buy a speed you ricer

Votes: 4 25.0%

Carbon Fibre Colour Matched MazdaSpeed 3 Hood With Mazda 3 Fitment

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  112wicked112 
#1 ·
How many of you would be interested? I am in contact with a supplier and working out plans as we speak. Cost would be ~400 + shipping

#5 ·
#7 ·
I'm lurking, been working way to much and had a kid so haven't had so much time to work on the car. But now money is coming back in and I'm getting time to wrench so I'm making lists and getting back into the game

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 ·
Ok, that's kind of cool, D-MAX is at least on the map as a brand and company. You can't get them to make something based off of the NA 3's stock hood? Seems like everyone just wants a piece of that non-functional Speed3 scoop when the NA 3's would really benefit more from a vent or a NACA intake duct.

Reactions: chavy
#17 ·
i like that but i want something like that on the hood. raming air to a SRI.. my initial idea was kinda sketchy to ram air by cutting the honeycomb of the foglight n fabricating something to direct air to a CAI.. even though it doesnt rain much in SoCal.. when it does it will hydrolock...

so yea.. im all for a naca duct on like front driver side raming air to SRI... i like the speed 3 scoop but its kinda big n pointless in my opinion..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.