2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got the new Car and Driver in the mail yesterday and our little Mazda 3 made their "Best cars new or used under $20,000" The real interesting thing is they have a bright yellow 3 hatchback on the cover. However, the car in the article is Celestial Blue. Does anyone know if another region is getting this color? They took the cars to GingerMan Raceway in Michigan, so the story was done here in the US. I wonder if this may be a future color Mazda offers.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I just got the new Car and Driver in the mail yesterday and our little Mazda 3 made their "Best cars new or used under $20,000" The real interesting thing is theh have a bright yellow 3 hatchback on the cover. However, the car in the article is Celestial Blue. Does anyone know if another region is getting this color? They took the cars to GingerMan Raceway in Michigan, so the story was done here in the US. I wonder if this may be a future color Mazda offers.
I'm going to have to pick up that issue!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I went to Borders last night to see if I could check out the article, but I didn't see it, I think they were still selling the September issue.

Do you know when the October issue will be available on newsstands I'm not normally a magazine purchaser.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the way, the only other new car they included in The Best for $20,000 article was a Mini.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I used to subscribe to every car mag there was. Almost every one anyway. Seriously, I used to read 40 different mag subscriptions a month (I'm an insomniac and a fast reader).

But the economy has me down to just Motortrend and Auto Week. So I'll have to watch the newstands for this one. I love Car & Driver.

I like the Mini, but the ones we looked at were way more expensive than the 3.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the Mini, but the ones we looked at were way more expensive than the 3.
I was considering the Mini too, but I like to have the toys with my cars and when you starting adding extras to the Minis, the price gets stupid very fast!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I just picked up this issue! Its not a bad read, I wish there was a bigger write up about the 3. We had to share a page with the Mini, and all the used cars got there own one-page spread. Show some respect Car and Driver!!! Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts