2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i'm new to the forum i looked around to get more info on the Canuck Motosport Springs does anyone have them can give me some feed back on how the ride feels, how big of a drop did they get and if your still able to use stock struts?

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Hi everyone i'm new to the forum i looked around to get more info on the Canuck Motosport Springs does anyone have them can give me some feed back on how the ride feels, how big of a drop did they get and if your still able to use stock struts?
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/...-cm-canuck-motorsports-springs-installed.html Read this thread or search the forums for answers always before posting since you are new. Reading previous threads could easily answer your question without wasting new ones :p. Just telling you before you get bitched at haha. Pictures on 2nd page.

·
Registered
437 Posts
It's a good idea to get camber plates when you lower ur car. Even If the camber isn't off by much, the pressure on the inside of the tires will wear it out quicker.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Doesn't necessarily have to be done right away. But sooner the better. I know I've seen them for sale on most sites that sell springs and such. I believe tein has some. Can't be more specific off top of my head cuz I'm at work and my history is on the computer lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts