2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi (sory for bad english ,Trying my best 馃檮)i successfully installed AIO tweaks with the cmu serial access.
(firmware version : 70.00.100A-EU,AIO version: 2.8.6)
And I can't get the AA software to work properly..
When I connect the cable to my phone I enter a state of loop crash
The phone opens and closes the app several times and the car screen turns off and on until it stops and does not open again (and then i need to restart the car for it to try run again)
To this day I have not been able to make it work, i tried to fix it :
I tried to reinstall the app on my cell phone, I tried to replace some cables, I removed all the aio software and reinstalled only the AA with the minimum options.
I tried a number of different phones
I tried to use the oldest version of AA on my cell phone and I also tried to delete all the information from the app.
Nothing helped :cry:
but i didnt tried to switch the firmware of the car.. sould i try?
and if so what firmware sould i switch to?
much Thanks for the helpers !! (i added few pictures it may help)

Registered
AIO AA 1.13 does not work at any FW 70. It is said to be working best with 59.00.502. So if you really want to try, downgrade/update to 59.00.502 and try to install AIO AA 1.13 again. But do not expect it to be very stable - I read about a lot of issues (like audio stuttering). It is a user project and is not maintained for over a year now and there most probably will not be another update by the developer of AIO AA. And the one who developed another AA got banned here - includig all threads/info about his version. So AIO AA 1.13 or the official AA/CP (which requires an installed FW 70 before the hardware installation) are your only chances right now.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AIO AA 1.13 does not work at any FW 70. It is said to be working best with 59.00.502. So if you really want to try, downgrade/update to 59.00.502 and try to install AIO AA 1.13 again. But do not expect it to be very stable - I read about a lot of issues (like audio stuttering). It is a user project and is not maintained for over a year now and there most probably will not be another update by the developer of AIO AA. And the one who developed another AA got banned here - includig all threads/info about his version. So AIO AA 1.13 or the official AA/CP (which requires an installed FW 70 before the hardware installation) are your only chances right now.
ty very much for that info!
i guess i will try to downgrade before i spent the money on the official AA/CP
do you know any guides for downgrade/upgrade and install official AA/CP that u recommend?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts