2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello friends, can someone send to me link smart mazda player usb software for pc but version 10!!!!! Tnx
I have a link but I can't insert links)))

what would the program does not work in 1-2 minutes after launch, it is necessary in the" settings " - "battery" - "battery Saver" - "smart mzd player" - "do not block". (android 8.0.0)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Smart mzd player x full 10
In general. Managed to run on 8 Android. TLF asus z552kl.
The problem was that android8.0 blocks the background app, so after 2 minutes the mirror crashes. The problem is solved.
Now available on youtube, any browser, Google maps, and all that your heart desires.
And it's all on the 502 firmware version. Naturally author unlocked.
Incrementally:
1. Unlock with version of 502 and higher. Google search for 'unlock autorun mzd connect 502 drive2"
2. Download apk smart mzd x full patched. And put on the phone.
3. Download for 10 version of usb software smart mzd player x, later I will post a link to the cloud, if necessary.
4. Go to the phone settings, battery section, battery(power supply, etc.), then save battery, and for the application smart mzd player disable savings.
Also allow autorun application.
Well, apart from this, I bought programs off the savings that influenced the work unambiguously you will not tell)). But after these permissions, the mirror does not fly.
Everything works on 502 firmware and new Android

·
Registered
17 Posts
There is a new version 11.0 which supports Android Auto. Where can I find a patched copy of this new version? Thank you.
11 version only for a fee. AA and without this program works.unfortunately for 11 version nothing. One 11 version and after 2 minutes the program doesn't work then do the following:

4. Go to the phone settings, battery section, battery(power supply, etc.), then save battery, and for the application smart mzd player disable savings.
Also allow autorun application.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts