2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trading in a 2014 3 iTouring Sedan with 11200 miles and my dealership has a 2015 iGT with everything I should have gotten in my car now. What kind of deal can I expect to work out on the trade and the 2015 reasonably? I want to have some ammo before I go to the dealership. I owe about 13k. Currently financing at 60mo 1.9%

Yes I know I will lose money on this trade in.. but I plan to keep this car 10+ years and want to be fully happy with it hence why I want the higher trim model.

I might be able to get better financing rate too since they are advertising 0.0 for 60 months and also 1000 off rebate. Also 500 loyalty.

Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
If money is a concern I would try selling the car private party if you can. You'll get more for the car than trading it in. My personal experience witj trade in wasnt a good one. I went to see how much a dealer would give for a trade in of a 2011 Silverado, it was 2013 at the time. So a two year old car with 10,xxx miles. They offered me 4k below bluebook value. Ended up selling private party at kbb price. However I have heard of some trade in specials where they offer bluebook price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts