2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the page here so I’m sorry if this was asked I just can’t find anything on it.
I just bought my 2018 Mazda3 sedan a couple months ago and I’m looking to boost performance. Right now I’m stuck between borlas axle back or CorkSport 80mm cat back. Leaning a bit more towards the axle back cause it’s cheaper and sounds real nice. My problem is that I can’t find the Axleback for the sedan only hatch models. So I was wondering if anyone knows if the same part still fits? Or drop a link to the sedan version? Also what are people’s thoughts between the two exhausts. Any and all feedback welcome, thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks like the Corksport 80mm is available for the sedan (has option of hatch or sedan when ordering). I would contact them to be sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like the Corksport 80mm is available for the sedan (has option of hatch or sedan when ordering). I would contact them to be sure.
Yeah I know they have the CorkSport Catback for sedan. I wanna know if they have the borla for sedan either axle back or cat back

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 iGT
194 Posts
Yeah I know they have the CorkSport Catback for sedan. I wanna know if they have the borla for sedan either axle back or cat back
No, but you can probably get a shop to modify it for you to fit. Or find a shop that'll install a custom axle-back system.

·
Super Moderator
5,457 Posts
Just so you know, the only thing that an axle back will boost is the noise output level. If you want more power, the only way to get appreciable gains is a good tune.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I know they have the CorkSport Catback for sedan. I wanna see if they have the borlaV
Just so you know, the only thing that an axle back will boost is the noise output level. If you want more power, the only way to get appreciable gains is a good tune.
very well aware lmao thanks tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts