2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Calling all Titanium Flash 3's

88K views 89 replies 41 participants last post by  Wallie 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals, can you post up some pics of your Titanium Flash 3. I specifically am just trying to find more pics of them, with Rims, Tint, and whatever else you might have done, kinda as inspiration fo rmy next purchase.

Here's Mine all stock '15 SGT

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Here is a picture of MZ3 GRL's car and info about the picture.

2008 Miata MX-5 17x7, +55 offset, 17 lbs.
Cooper Zeon RS3-A 215/50R17

I picked up the wheels for cheap and was afraid I wouldn't be fond of the 10 spoke, but once installed, I was very satisfied--retains a stock look, but is more suited to the car than the 16s that came from the factory. The only downside is that the wheels are sunk in a tad, still not enough for me to want to deal with spacers.

#8 ·
Love @MZ3 Grl rims. I know many think that white rims are so old, but I love them. My car is Meteor Gray and am leaning towards white rims. They look really sweet on the Titanium Flash.

#9 ·
Thanks! They're not white, though, just really shiny. ?

#10 ·
Oh wow, they look white! :p

#24 · (Edited)
Haven't washed the car in a while as it's been raining for the last 3 weeks but one of the nice things about TF is that it hides dirt pretty well.

Here is what she looks like now with the lip spoiler and tint. Also, just installed the AEM dry filter though that doesn't affect the look so much :) Still need to get her lowered, that will probably be next.

Attachments

#26 ·
Here is my 2014 sGT. I haven't done much to it other than tinted windows and I plasti-dipped the 3 on the back to match the doorsill and the floormats.

I was considering getting new wheels but I kinda of like the factory 18's. I think they would look better with a slight drop but I haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

Attachments

#33 ·
Here's an update to my TFM ( aka Chocolate GunMetal).

I painted the calipers, added the Aero Kit and a red pin stripe.
I am going with a TFM, Black, Red and Chrome color scheme.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.