2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice! Best looking "42S" on the forum IMO :smile2:

Is it vinyl that got installed on the roof? Did you paint the antenna in black as well or left it as it is?
Thank you!
Yeah, the roof is gloss black vinyl. There was quite a few colors to choose from. With blacks alone there was gloss, satin, matte, chrome, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I was looking at the VW Golf, I thought their color choices were rather uninspiring. When I decided on a new Mazda, I felt all colors were great. Titanium Flash was the final choice
Hi all,

I'm new here. I'm considering a 2018 GT Hatch in Titanium Flash. @lemansbuilder what wheels are installed on your 3? Are those the OEM rims from the 2014-2016 Mazda 3 or did those come with your 2017? I thought both the 2017 and 2018 GTs came with the 18 inch dark silver finish rims.

I'm not a fan of the trend towards dark rims. I've seen a few cars where a dark finish or black rim looks good but in general I prefer a bright satin finish silver rim. On the 3 with Titanium Flash Mica the dark Silver finish rims just seem to blend in, they don't stand out.

I realize I could just find a set of aftermarket rims in the finish I want that would probably look better and be lighter weight but I wanted to know if yours are OEM.

Thanks, Todd

81 - 86 of 86 Posts