2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's my 3. Debating a few mods buy to be fair these cars don't need a lot.
What I'd like to do is install the Chrome fog light rings (If I can find them), maybe paint the fog light covers a jet black rather than the faded matt plastic they have now, was also thinking of a rubber splitter for the front bumper. Would like the 18inch wheels but the cost is a bit high at the moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Here's my 3. Debating a few mods buy to be fair these cars don't need a lot.
What I'd like to do is install the Chrome fog light rings (If I can find them), maybe paint the fog light covers a jet black rather than the faded matt plastic they have now, was also thinking of a rubber splitter for the front bumper. Would like the 18inch wheels but the cost is a bit high at the moment.
Looks good. I would recommend a good Rear Sway Bar, I am sure someone might trade you there chrome trim rings for your black ones. I have already painted my chrome ones black and need to just bite the bullet and buy black ones. A lot of people have added the front slitter from that Canadian company that starts with an "R" I cant think of the name for some reason.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
When I was looking at the VW Golf, I thought their color choices were rather uninspiring. When I decided on a new Mazda, I felt all colors were great. Titanium Flash was the final choice
Looks good, love the Aero Package.

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
@lemansbuilder, your car looks terrific! You can see, almost count, every tiny tree branch reflected in its hood. What did you do to shine it up so much?

I also really like the silver "blades" on your black splitter. They work well with your wheels, and I have always liked the way a metallic medium gray works with black accents.

Looking great!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi JE. I'm a detail freak as I assume you are. Many good waxes, however my personal choice is P21S Concours Carnauba Wax. However, (funny thing) I had some DoDo Juice wax made for light colors left over from my Silver Audi, and that's what you see reflecting off the Titanium Flash. Autogeek - We Are Car Care, Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store is a source for that boutique wax. They are from Great Britain, and have specialty waxes for all kinds of colored cars. A bit pricey, but the shine is amazing. Doesn't take much (I apply with my fingers).
Can't wait to see your new ride in a few weeks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My previus Mazda3....that I got in November 2014 was in titanium flash color. I did like it a lot. Now I have a white Mazda3, with aero kit on. I like that to... :)))
I have never leard to post pic on forums so I cant help you. Matt22 did help me to post pic with my previus Mazda3. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2014 Mazda 3 sGT in Titanium Flash Mica. The color is a bit difficult to see in this photo.

Modifications: Racing Beat Axle Back Exhaust, 18x8.5 Enkei TD5 Wheels in Black Pearl wrapped with Pirelli P-Zero tires (245), Eibach Lowering Springs.

Since taking this photo, I've also installed the front lip from the aero kit.
I plan to eventually add the side skirts and rear diffuser, Rally Armor mudflaps, and have Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights on order.

DSC08142_3.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice car sp25gt
I'm picking my SP25GT titanium auto hatch up 2morrow (Aussie model)
Can you tell me where you got your front V wrapped and what they stung you for it $$$$???
Also about the badges on the rear(the rear 'Mazda 3' and 'Skyactiv' badges on the hatch were they all stuck on using double sided tape????

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Nice car sp25gt
I'm picking my SP25GT titanium auto hatch up 2morrow (Aussie model)
Can you tell me where you got your front V wrapped and what they stung you for it $$$$???
Also about the badges on the rear(the rear 'Mazda 3' and 'Skyactiv' badges on the hatch were they all stuck on using double sided tape????
The Front V could be wrapped by anyone that works with Vinyl in your area.
The Skyactive, and 3 are on with double sided tape. The Mazda however has two pin holes.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Who's got there titanium flash roof wrapped in gloss black if so I like to see it up close and how much you payed. Thinking of having it done to my car.

Here's a pic of mine. You can kinda see the gloss black roof.
When I get a chance, I'll try to take a closer one.
I paid around $200 if I recall.

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Here's a pic of mine. You can kinda see the gloss black roof.
When I get a chance, I'll try to take a closer one.
I paid around $200 if I recall.
Nice! Best looking "42S" on the forum IMO :smile2:

Is it vinyl that got installed on the roof? Did you paint the antenna in black as well or left it as it is?

61 - 80 of 86 Posts