2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I am joining the Titanium Flash Mazda 3 ownership picking it Monday morning. Let the mods start.

Pictures to come.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got mine on Friday morning. Mazda 3 SP25GT (Australian delivered model) - so the 2.5L engine, DRLs, bi-xenons, etc. Not sure how that equates to US-delivered models.

I optioned it up a bit had them fit the SP25 scuff plates, SP25 floor mats, aluminium pedals, 'Welcome Illumination' (Blue lighting under the dash), 35% window tint (maximum allowed here), slimline windshields, gloss black Kuroi aero package, and then in pre-delivery I had them remove the rear 'Mazda 3' and 'Skyactiv' badges, and black-gloss wrap the front chrome V.

I think it looks pretty good for now. I also have a Corksport LED kit on the way.

Next plans are Eibach springs, Tanabe strut brace, and Eibach rear sway bar. I'm not sure where to after that.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
First pic is after the lower springs and with rear window shades via the Australian market. Second is after I got it tinted at 25%.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Would you guys adopt this lil brother here?:)

Our 1st Mazda(BlackMouth, our silver 2014 M3) experience just blew past expectations, when the need came for a smaller car....that was highest on our list.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello!

I have now sold the Titanium flash Mica Mazda3 I had. BUT I have got a top of the line (here in Norway) snowflake white Mazda3.
With spoiler, side and front skirts and 18" Mazda aloys on summer and winter wheels. :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Who's got there titanium flash roof wrapped in gloss black if so I like to see it up close and how much you payed. Thinking of having it done to my car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got mine on Friday morning. Mazda 3 SP25GT (Australian delivered model) - so the 2.5L engine, DRLs, bi-xenons, etc. Not sure how that equates to US-delivered models.

I optioned it up a bit had them fit the SP25 scuff plates, SP25 floor mats, aluminium pedals, 'Welcome Illumination' (Blue lighting under the dash), 35% window tint (maximum allowed here), slimline windshields, gloss black Kuroi aero package, and then in pre-delivery I had them remove the rear 'Mazda 3' and 'Skyactiv' badges, and black-gloss wrap the front chrome V.

I think it looks pretty good for now. I also have a Corksport LED kit on the way.

Next plans are Eibach springs, Tanabe strut brace, and Eibach rear sway bar. I'm not sure where to after that.
Nice front back-gloss wrap. You gave an idea bro :laugh2: anyway question bro, they removed your chrome V when wrapping them? which is better wrapping or plasti dip? thanks!

41 - 60 of 86 Posts