2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Calling all Hoons!

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Prison Bryan 
#1 ·
How many of you drive like a hoon on a regular basis?

Urban Dictionary: hoon

I recently found a really nice, twisty road to test my Speed3 on. It might not have the the "safest" idea, but my stock MS3 performed very well. It really makes me want to auto x my car. Unfortunately there isn't a track in my area. Do you guys ever get the opportunity to really drive the car like you want to?

#2 ·
Of course. When I had my speed I drove the wheels off it. Now I wouldn't in traffic. To risky. I'd go wide open throttle when I was first on line at lights and at least once a week I went out to a nice back road in town and had some fun. Hell I got a video of me front wheel drive drifting in a parking lot . :D

#4 ·
Yes! I would like to see that video. One time I was driving around a short and very twisty road. As I was slinging my car around an outside corner a Maserati was doing the same on the inside corner in the opposite direction. If only there had been doves...

I want too so badly! But I am going to wait until next spring! There is a group here in OKC, that does Auto X events at our local horse racing track.
That's awesome about the track. I live about 2 hours away from Dallas, TX so I might be able to find something there. I've done some quick research and haven't really found anything yet. Why are you waiting until next spring?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.