2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am set on getting a 2010 Mazda 3s GT with Moonroof/Bose & Tech package. The only problem is I can't decide between black mica or graphite mica. I have not seen the graphite mica color in person (only in very few photos). Does anyone have a MZ3 GT in this color? And if so could you post some pics?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yea, I have that exact car. GT, Moonroof, Bose etc. Graphite color. These aren't uber pics and they are located elsewhere on the board, but here they are again:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ride. Thanks for the pics. How do you like the new designed Bose system and the tech package?

·
Registered
4 Posts
my 2010 is this color and i absolutely love it... i get constant compliments...

when in the shade, it looks like a gunmetal dark grey, but in the sun it's so gorgeous. it takes on a greenish/bluish hint.

when the drove it out to me after detailing at the dealership, i was shocked at the difference between clean graphite mica, and dirty graphite mica...

·
1,234 Posts
I would go with the GM personally. Black cars are always sexy when they're clean but graphite mica will hide the dirt a little better than black. Plus as dustboo said it takes on a number of different colors.

·
Zoomin' Senior Member
356 Posts
More pictures to come.

Reactions: wingy999

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lovely

For me personally this is the best all round colour and gives the car a premium look.
Cant wait for the release in the uk in a couple of weeks time.
More pics pleae

·
Registered
275 Posts
That is is the color choice for me. I shot the dealer a number over email after a test drive. They don't have any equiped the way I wanted, so they are looking to dealer trade. Hopefully I'll hear something fairly soon!:banana 1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still waiting

Still waiting for the damn car to be released here in Europe.

Really like that colour. If I get one, it will probably be in that colour as well.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I went from a black car to GM and it is so much easier to clean. And compliments come from lots of people including randoms in the parking lot!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Black for the 2010 model looks very plain. On a cloudy day you can't see any lines on the car. I just picked up my GS Sport Today in Graphite.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts