2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yep, names Ryan i'm 23 years old. Born in Miami, Florida currently living in Istanbul,Turkey.
Enough with the pleasantries. I've been stalking this forum for a bit now and just recently decided to actually join up. There is only so much one can do by himself. Therefore I will be requiring your brains to spew out ideas for my car, Did that sound arrogant? naaa it's fine. Uh-hum anyway... I find myself in a bit of a pickle, you see I want to mod the exterior of my car mostly to make it LOOK NICE not fast mind you, I'm no ricer. I know what my car can do, how fast it can go and I don't want to make it look faster. I enjoy driving my car and I enjoy having a unique look (atleast in my area). So this is my Whats Next? thread. Anything engine related not interested. Besides that ANY and all suggestions are welcome. I'm pretty flexible and I'll only have this car for another 4 years before I move back to FL. I intend to mod and tinker with it as much as humanly possible while still staying classy ( As I said no big ass wing spoilers, no 24" rims, none of that). Fire away people, let me know what you think of my current car and what you think I should / shouldn't do (should not have done). Check out my album for a quick look.

Things I've Done

Black Vinyl Wrap on roof
Black Vinyl Wrap on wing mirrors
Black Vinyl Wrap on front emblem
Evil M rear emblem
Black paint on rear Mazda3 logo
Black paint on rear Evil M emblem
Mazda3 exhaust tip
Level2 Black Taillight tints
Level3 Window tints (except front)
6000K Xenons
White Led bulbs for foglights
18" Random ass rims ( first mod, picked em up at a random rim shop)
Pirelli tires (dragons i think, not sure, W225)
3.5cm pressed Eibach Pro-kit springs.
Hulk Eyelids from Acepstyling

Things I Want

Spoiler (stay classy yall) (made another thread with a pic)
Sideskirts
New rims
Mudflaps
Lugs
Black door handles
Xenons on foglights (Heard that they take in water though, any truth to it? bit scared)
Autoexe front bumper, or the one from knightsports.co.jp (havent been able to get in touch with either)
Front License plate relocation.
Interior lighting system (white leds? maybe?)
Rear license plate lighting (white leds? again? maybe?)
Dash Lights ( this scares the hell outta me, I've seen people do it and video guides but still scares me :no: )
Custom Decals ( unfortunately the ones I got made here just peeled off leaving me a sad panda)
Dual exhaust system ( cheap no functionality or expensive functional dual system? hmmmm)
Sound system (Bose + kenwood subwoofers?)

Things I'm NOT Considering(ATM)

Coilovers & Airride (waaaay too many potholes and speedbumps around here)
Any door mods
Any re-color mods
Any Engine mods

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I don't understand what you need us for then if you already have a plan of what you want

Reactions: Jcollazo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, basically everything in the I want to do column I have little or no information about. Price range, is it easy or hard to do, etc. I'd appreciate any input to be honest. I kinda feel as if I'm in a rut atm.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Anything body related will have to be painted will cost money unless you can paint it yourself. As for the sound and lighting, that can be as cheap or expensive as your budget allows. There are so many possibilities with lighting and sound.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Get some audio. Do you have the Bose package? If not change out door speakers. Put in a nice screen. Get some bump going? You can get a purge kit :) that's unique. Lights that bump with an audio set up? Lights that just flashes in front bumper? Did you paint any trimmings inside your car?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the 2011 highest tech package, I think it's different from country to country though. My speakers are pretty nice but I'm sure they aren't the bose package. Yea I'm trying to get my hands on some door speakers either bose or harmon kardon. I have the navigation system installed (the cyclone one) so I have a screen, wouldn't put any more screens in, or rather don't know where else to put more screens ^^. Haven't painted anything inside the car but I'm looking for some good quality black seat covers since my interior is beige (yuck).
For light kits do you mean the ones like corksports kits? Because thats just a matter of changing the bulbs everywhere and your good to go. I may go with red actually. Any suggestions on subwoofers? I hear kenwoods hit hard?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts