2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
3 Pedals of fun!
498 Posts
:wtf: Am i just weird or what? When i look at the 530s as being 7 U shapes i enjoy it.... but if i look at it as 7 V shapes i think its ugly. Does that make any sense or am i trippin?

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
530... What offset will you be running to fir the width of a 9 inch wheel on our car?.. You are probably going to need camber/rolling to fit anything in the +30s offest and +40s might rub on the strut..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
530... What offset will you be running to fir the width of a 9 inch wheel on our car?.. You are probably going to need camber/rolling to fit anything in the +30s offest and +40s might rub on the strut..
Im not good with wheels…but what offest do you think i should get?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd say try to go safer with an 18x8 with a +40ish offset so you run no chances for having to do any more work..
Well i dont mind rolling fenders but my friends are into the stance scene so i plan on slamming my car for shows lol but raise it up for daily driving

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Well i dont mind rolling fenders but my friends are into the stance scene so i plan on slamming my car for shows lol but raise it up for daily driving
Okay then go with 18x9 with an aggressive offset if that's what you like.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Be prepared to spend a good amount of time resetting ride height and dealing with an ever-changing alignment if you plan on doing that.

·
Broke Postbac.
536 Posts
I'd go with 527; It has less number of spokes to wash. :yes:

Reactions: XKXXKXe30

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had this dilemma before I bought rims and ended up going with 527's over 530's. I have the 18x8.75 +35 offset, 215/40/18 tires and had to do a rear fender roll to get them to fit with no rubbing at all, and I'm also lowered to where all my rings touch with my BC Coils. I think that's like 2.5-3inches I'm not really sure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts