2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello iv been having a hard time finding the 2012 2013 mazda3 tech package head unit. Anyone know the name of it or where i can buy it?

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Here's the mazda part number: BGV766DV0 .....not sure what your plans are but keep in mind you'll probably need more than just the headunit itself to make all the functions work.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iv heard alot of bad news about the aftermarket head units so im not even thinking of buying one. BTW what does the head unit do besides calls, radio and mp3 that i might not be aware of?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the mazda part number: BGV766DV0 .....not sure what your plans are but keep in mind you'll probably need more than just the headunit itself to make all the functions work.
So the head unit will work but Nav and XM wont?

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Like I mentioned earlier you'll need more than just the HU itself for all the functions to work but the navigation you will need at least the GPS antenna and the SD card & the SD card reader itself for the maps. I'm not sure what else you'll need but same goes for the Sirius XM.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So was this ever figured out? I have a 2011 and would like to swap my current headunit with one for the tech package. Dont care about navi or XM, but would like to keep all steering wheel functions and have it be compatible with my bose system. Please let me know if this has been done and works with the 2011 2.5L harness!

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Hello iv been having a hard time finding the 2012 2013 mazda3 tech package head unit. Anyone know the name of it or where i can buy it?
We have that part 31% off MSRP at our online shop that you can have shipped to you. All our parts and accessories are genuine OEM. You can purchase it here: https://www.mazdaswag.com/oem-parts/mazda-unit-gps-ccs-bgv766dv0

You can also save on shipping with some of our exclusive member discounts on our page here: https://mazda3revolution.com/forums/mazda-swag/227794-exclusive-discounts-mazda-3-revolution-members.html

If you need any additional help/have questions, feel free to call our parts manager at 309-966-2161, or drop us a line at [email protected]. One of our technicians would gladly help out.

Cheers!
Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts