2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna see all those sick setups out there of nice sound systems. 8)

Post pics too now. Don't be shy.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
lol yea there is no room, i think her system needs to be looked at again she complains it goes out and its the wire in the engine bay has no slack to the battery, lol!

i also have subs i never installed! bhom i need some help so we should do an install meet

·
Registered
55 Posts
lets do it, i'll help u install urs and i'll see what i can do about catie's system and who ever else needs their shyt done lol. i have some left over power wiring if u need from when i pulled everythig out of my car... i used to have a crazy setup with 3 amps, but since then i've settled down to just a sub and a double din.

AxelaChic said:
I was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha i guess my car is too loud then.... i'm such a ricer lol

S

·
0 Posts
I want something nice. All of my stuff was given to me though so I guess I can't complain lol

2 10" Sony subs & a 750w Sony amp with Alpine front door speakers.

My set up in my old car was nice though... 2 Memphis 12's with an Alpine HU and amp. It sounded really good.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
i can smell install meet maybe in the spring? lol man i wanna put my subs in! bhom i tried to fiddle again with caties system and for some dam reason onlly 3 speakers work, i think the one rca wire is dead, oh well! i'd like to fix it so its 100% complete, the guy who worked on it did it someone okay was rushing it the whole time, then disappeared. i had to go back and some wat fix it, it thumps and the kill switch works so im happy that its temporary but i need to make it really done so i dont have to see the system half ass

1 - 20 of 55 Posts