I'm bored anybody wanna just shoot the shit

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I just went for a drive to drive. Was fun lol. I think I went about 100 miles

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
Was on the way to my friend for an early memorial day BBQ. Almost hit Bambi doing 70mph on I-78W. Thank god there was a car ahead of me that saw it and started flashing its blinkers. Shit came out from the median too.

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Let's make sure to remember the troops who gave their lives for our freedom!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I'm taking a dump

·
Da belle of da ball.
3,542 Posts
Re-Plastidipped my rear badges and the M came out fine. The Mazda, got fucked up. Too much small leftover dip (they were dipped black, im switching to white) between the badge and body that I couldn't dig out to create a good cut line. As soon as I pulled the overspray, it pulled up the dip on the Mazda. Fuuuuuuuuu. Why the Mazda badge has posts behind it but the right side badges don't is beyond me.

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
Wife's MZ3 got puked in. My sister's fiancé decided that he didn't want to hold down his dinner or his liquor. I laughed, my wife and sister are pissed. Odd thing is, he spit up big chunks of meat. Dumb bastard didn't even chew his food. Thankfully his nice shirt, dinner jacket, and dress slacks caught a majority of it. Any suggestions on how to clean up the stain left on the cloth seat? I know I should just sell the car or set it on fire.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Haha happy shitfaced saturday from me and surgin

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Wife's MZ3 got puked in. My sister's fiancé decided that he didn't want to hold down his dinner or his liquor. I laughed, my wife and sister are pissed. Odd thing is, he spit up big chunks of meat. Dumb bastard didn't even chew his food. Thankfully his nice shirt, dinner jacket, and dress slacks caught a majority of it. Any suggestions on how to clean up the stain left on the cloth seat? I know I should just sell the car or set it on fire.
That sucks. Never had it happen to me so idk about cleaning it up.

1 - 20 of 10643 Posts