2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
I LOVE pink!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls! I purchased my new skyactiv 3 a few months ago and love it. I had a Protege5 for the last couple of years and it started dying on me :crybaby 1:

Anyway, my previous love had been in the mini truck area. Below are what I did to my blazer xtreme. I bought it brand new and started modding it up.

I'm a graphic designer, so I like visuals... lots of pics :yes:

Only the front was bagged

And my P5

Sadly... the Mazda 3 doesn't come in yellow :001_unsure:
New pics will follow. It just got lowered with new wheels!!!!

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
hey girl hey! looks awesome my friend had an S10 blazer extreme. and i like ur banana too! can wait to see where you go with your MZ3

·
I LOVE pink!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Loved my blazer! Getting rid of it was one of the stupidest things I've done!!! But loved my P5 and My new 3!!

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Dang, all those look great!!! That Air setup in that blazer looks awesome!

Got a question about the new car, I take it that is the Factory OEM roof rack? and what bike carriers are you running?

Can't wait to see the new pics with the lowering and wheels. I have the exact same model and color 3 and I am about to lower my car along with getting wheels really soon hopefully.

·
I LOVE pink!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually have the Yakima control towers and landing pads that bolt into the factory mounting points. The bike trays are the fork lift ones because they fit on the factory bars on my P5

Just got home and it's raining, so I'll get better pics this week in the sun... but... lowered 1.25" on RM springs with Nissan 350z anniversary rims powder coated laser crystal

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
Wow that blazer is really nice.

Can't wait to see what else you're going to do to your mz3!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Those wheels are so sick... They fit perfect. Nice vehicles will be nice to see what you do to the 3.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Your blazer looks amazing what a beast! Nice looking P5 also....
Those powder coated wheels are looking great on your Mz3.
Looking forward to seeing what all you do to it in the future!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Awesome ride you got PGG! Wheels turned out great! We need more woman modders on this forum LOL

1 - 20 of 115 Posts