2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran across these on the web recently and am very curious about them. I driven other cars with their n+ coilovers and they felt pretty good. I messaged them and got a few pics with some info. Anyone have any experience with this brand? Part number BC02-SSM3BM

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,195 Posts
The spring rates are a bit high on those, 560F/392R. 4x OEM rates in front, 2.3x in the rear. Those rates will rattle the car pretty good, and all those therein. The dampers better be really good or the car will really suck to drive for any extended period of time.

That being said, they appear to be similar to many of the other multicolor many-way-adjustable ebay coilovers, most of which are made in the Boro Chan (BC) factory in Taiwan.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The spring rates are a bit high on those, 560F/392R. 4x OEM rates in front, 2.3x in the rear. Those rates will rattle the car pretty good, and all those therein. The dampers better be really good or the car will really suck to drive for any extended period of time.

That being said, they appear to be similar to many of the other multicolor many-way-adjustable ebay coilovers, most of which are made in the Boro Chan (BC) factory in Taiwan.
Do you have a link to where you found the spring rates?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spoke with Brian at buddy club about the spring rates. They are 7k front, 4.3k rear

·
Registered
93 Posts
Buddy club coilovers

Any feedback on these yet?

sorry not yet I will have a build thread and vids up around July time frame can't make a promise but I'm working towards it I have everything I want (recently installed my stereo I'll make a small thread on that too with sound clip!) only recently decided to get one last item a JBR front sway bar. As soon as I get back from job training everything is going on. will have a video feature with DNAgarage and Built2apex they will have front camber plates for the car (mazda3/6) coming out soon they are in the final stages of production I will test them for a while but should be made to order by August/September this year,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts