2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to sell my MS3 and all of the related performance parts. Wife decided to go back to school (for the 3rd time) and I need to free up funds. Unfortunately the fun car is the first thing to go... :death:

I have had the car less than a year and all of the parts were put on it at once 8 months ago. Everything was purchased new (except for the CPE mount) and is in good, working condition.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional info. Hopefully it stays on your car longer than it did mine.

Cobb V2 tuner: $275
Tripoint RSB: $175
CS SRI and TIP: $200
CPE rear motor mount: $50
Autotech HPFP internals: $275

I will add the 3" CBX turbo to tip exhaust, CS Short shift plate/spacers, and various splitters tomorrow when I have pictures.

Open to best offers, not sure what these parts go for in the used market. I can ship the small parts easily, the others will be a little more difficult. I am located in 93444.

Thanks,

Brett

Attachments

Reactions: RedTape

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the images of the splitters. All of them come with the leading edge trim, even though it is only shown on one. I can trim the carbon and glass ones to the shown sizes, or supply you with a jig saw blade and you can trim it to the profile of your choice. Also included are two undrilled upper mounting brackets that mount to the radiator support. No support arms included. All have a 4mm core and made with epoxy resin.

Carbon $240
Carbon/Kevlar $220
Glass $180 (the green stuff is water soluble release that has yet to be removed)

Sin_Loki might have some images of the installation process..

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update 10/27/14

Cobb V2 tuner: $275
Tripoint RSB: $175
CS SRI and TIP: $200
CPE rear motor mount: SOLD
Autotech HPFP internals: SOLD
Carbon $240
Carbon/Kevlar $220
Glass $180 (the green stuff is water soluble release that has yet to be removed)
OBX Downpipe: SOLD
OBX 3" catback exhaust with dual 4 1/2" tips: $275 (with a catless downpipe it is LOUD)
CS Short Shift Plate with solid aluminum shifter bushings, no counterweight: $60 (bushings never installed)

I replied to those that PM'd me, please hit me back if I didn't answers all of your questions.

Thanks-

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update 10/30/14

Tripoint RSB: $175 (including shipping to 48 states)
CS SRI and TIP: $200 (including shipping to 48 states)
CS Short Shift Plate with shifter bushings, no counterweight: $60 (including shipping to 48 states)
Carbon Splitter: $240
Carbon/Kevlar Splitter: $220
Glass Splitter: $180 (the green stuff is water soluble release that has yet to be removed)
OBX 3" catback exhaust with dual 4 1/2" tips: $275

Cobb V2 tuner: SOLD
CPE rear motor mount: SOLD
Autotech HPFP internals: SOLD
OBX Downpipe: SOLD

Thanks-

·
Registered
79 Posts
Rear stabilizer brace

Do you still have it?

·