2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are 18x8 +45 Bremmer Kraft BR05wheels (made by ASA) with 245/40/18 Dunlop sport maxx TT tires
They have maybe 7-8K miles on the tires. Thread is still decent as you can see in the pics. Orginal thread rating is 240.
2 of the 4 wheels have no scratches or anything (that I can tell)
1 wheel seems to have small curb rash on 4-5 of the spokes.... but with closer inspection, they look like some kind of tar and not scratch. I havn't tried removing it though (i'm just going to consider it has curb rash)
1 wheel does have curb rash. I filed it down so it doesn't look so bad.
Wheels and tires balance fine.They will come with the hubcentric rings. No lugs.

I paid over $1200 for the combo. I am looking for $550 pick up only (SoCal). I live in Carson, CA.
Sorry for the dirty wheels ( i only dusted them off) and cell phone pic.
*** I have a lot more pics on MSF. If you need more just ask. I'll post them up. I just posted the ones that were important.
CAM00214.jpg CAM00215.jpg CAM00209.jpg CAM00205.jpg
CAM00213.jpg

·
Registered
276 Posts
how much do the rims weigh?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I wonder what set your running right now lol :D

Hows the carson meet?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
got 17x8 +40 TSW Zolder w/ 235/40 NT05's.. I like to switch it up...or down..a lot lol
Not crazy about the looks but I got them mainly cause tires are cheaper and wanted to try out the NT05's

One side is dipped black and the other bronze until I figure out which one I like better lol
CAM00196.jpg CAM00198.jpg

CAM00201.jpg CAM00202.jpg

Cops showed up so it was stopped. It wasn't even big compared to other weeks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Someone please close this. I forgot I has TPMS sensor in these. I want to keep them. Will make a new thread when I'm really ready to sell.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Adjusted price to the lowest I would accept. Otherwise I just keep them. I know these are used but $300 is cheap already. I paid over $700 for these.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.