2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am from Poland.
I've been reading this forum for a long time and I found here a lot of information. Now I decided to became an active user.
For years I had Honda models but in last year a changed brand. Now I am the owner of the Mazda 3 BM Enzo edition with 2.0 petrol engine.
:smile2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My first modification was unlock the ECU. Now i have 177 BHP instead stock 120 BHP :D
In this moment I consider big brake kit, but I have to check of it goes with my OEM 16 inch winter rims.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cześć brandon87 ;) welcome to the forum.
Where are you from exactly and where did you unlock ECU? I also am planning to do this, I am living currently in Kraków and looking for some trusted tuners somewhere nearby. I would gladly hear your opinion on how the engine behaves after unlocking power.
Pozdrawiam! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am from Katowice. The engine works great after unlock. Call to Michał from Disi-Tune. In our country, Michał is the best in mazda engine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good to hear about the engine, I know about DiSi Tune but I've heard about few others and thought maybe you tried one of them.
If you're from Katowice then maybe we'll see each other on next meetup of Mazdaspeed club, this Sunday at 17:00 @ 3 Stawy shopping mall? I should be there. Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts