2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New member from So Cal here. Just bought a 2018 M3 hatch Touring. I already have a laundry list of mods. We'll see where i start. Probably tint and springs. Then sway bars and strut brace. After that, who knows?

Anyway, I'm excited to become a member of the community. I also joined the Mazda3 subreddit and hooked up with a bunch of Mazda3 enthusiasts on Instagram.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
Hey all. New member from So Cal here. Just bought a 2018 M3 hatch Touring. I already have a laundry list of mods. We'll see where i start. Probably tint and springs. Then sway bars and strut brace. After that, who knows?

Anyway, I'm excited to become a member of the community. I also joined the Mazda3 subreddit and hooked up with a bunch of Mazda3 enthusiasts on Instagram.

cool gratz on your new ride! wow I got tiny round fog lights vs your wider ones.

Canadian Mazda 3 GT JP version

·
Working Class Hero
3,653 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I believe those are turn signals...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope. No fog lights here, but I'm adding the factory ones. I got the crappy DRLs too, so I think I'll upgrade the headlights as well. All that stuff costs $$ however so it'll be a slow process.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts