2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been addressed before, but I'm having problems searching the forums.

I had multiple warning lights lit up solid on our 2014 iTouring: TCS/DCS malfunction, check engine, master warning, and TPMS warning lights. I think the brake warning light was on also. Why the TPMS light I don't know because the tire pressure is in check. Also, the cruise control stopped functioning. Changed out the brake light switch at the brake pedal and all but the check engine light turned off. Easy to do, no tools needed, and less than $20 for the switch. Took it for a drive and still the check engine light. Cleared the P0504 code - Brake Switch Circuit - with my code reader. Looks like problem solved!

Wanted to say thanks to everyone in these forums. Came here a lot when I first bought my car. A lot of good info.

Aloha!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not sure if this has been addressed before, but I'm having problems searching the forums.

I had multiple warning lights lit up solid on our 2014 iTouring: TCS/DCS malfunction, check engine, master warning, and TPMS warning lights. I think the brake warning light was on also. Why the TPMS light I don't know because the tire pressure is in check. Also, the cruise control stopped functioning. Changed out the brake light switch at the brake pedal and all but the check engine light turned off. Easy to do, no tools needed, and less than $20 for the switch. Took it for a drive and still the check engine light. Cleared the P0504 code - Brake Switch Circuit - with my code reader. Looks like problem solved!

Wanted to say thanks to everyone in these forums. Came here a lot when I first bought my car. A lot of good info.

Aloha!
Did you dashboard look like this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts